[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Um Edelman ... Where you at ?

isleseeya

:rofl:

Ah The beauty of the internet where you dont know a damn thing about a person but can have an educated opinion that is not educated nor accurate ...i have been here a long time , used to be on the boards all the time until the boards got boring plus too antagonistic ( just like this thread is becoming when it had no need to go there but Darin had to throw a shot at me for no reason ) , and doing FF a long time. there is a big difference between panic and bitching . Panic is for real emergencies not FF and bitching / venting is where this thread began from

For what it's worth, I completely understood your point, which was valid unlike Darin's. He's talking about Brady hardly throwing the ball in the first half, like that holds an ounce of relevance. Using that exact same logic, one could argue that a WR had an absolute STUD year because he ran around wide open all year, even though the QB never threw the ball. So in that case, fantasy numbers don't matter right? Moral victories and "potential" win you your league, right? LMAO.

Plus one for having a Milk Carton thead so that every person freaking out (and/or looking to vent) about their player not posting any stats can do it there. Keeps the clutter down on the main page, or else it could look like the Advice forum with a new page of posts every hour or two.

As far as there being rules on a message board, well many of them have a set of rules. Whether they are followed or not is another question. I recall reading some here when I first joined, but could not find them now. I know the advice has a sticky thread with suggestions on how to ask questions, what info to give etc.

DUH, here are the rules http://forums.thehud...tion=boardrules

Part of darin's point is probably, what did you expect with the Pats hardly throwing the ball for the first half. And that was a valid point. But also don't freak out about it, and don't start threads complaining or venting about every player posting stats.

PS If you're only venting say that, since you apparently don't want to hear any justification for why he isn't scoring and instead want to argue with anybody that tries to discuss it.

Edited by stevegrab

For what it's worth, I completely understood your point, which was valid unlike Darin's. He's talking about Brady hardly throwing the ball in the first half, like that holds an ounce of relevance. Using that exact same logic, one could argue that a WR had an absolute STUD year because he ran around wide open all year, even though the QB never threw the ball. So in that case, fantasy numbers don't matter right? Moral victories and "potential" win you your league, right? LMAO.

:blink:

Dude, you need to lay off the crack pipe.

Please explain to me how Brady only throwing nine passes in a half is not relevant to Edelman having zero catches at halftime.

:blink:

Dude, you need to lay off the crack pipe.

Please explain to me how Brady only throwing nine passes in a half is not relevant to Edelman having zero catches at halftime.

Why should I explain anything to you?? You're too stupid to comprehend it anyway.

>>>>HERE'S THE POINT, DIPchives<<<<<<.....It doesn't matter whether Brady was or wasn't throwing a lot. Do you think I gave a damn that Calvin Johnson's numbers were well below his average on Sunday as long as Reggie Bush got his carries and there was no need to throw much??? Holy chives you are dumb as hell. You and NutgrabSteve had to have been born from the same mother. The fact of the matter was, the OP regarded Edelman's low production at that point! Who gives a damn WHY!!! Do you not think Mike Wallace would be a top 5 WR if he had Rodgers throwing to him instead??? Again though, according to your genius logic that's ok. He's a good player who "just doesn't get thrown to a lot".

Fantasy numbers are ALL THAT MATTERS, IDIOT! Now get that through your stupid head already.

Why should I explain anything to you?? You're too stupid to comprehend it anyway.

>>>>HERE'S THE POINT, DIPchives<<<<<<.....It doesn't matter whether Brady was or wasn't throwing a lot. Do you think I gave a damn that Calvin Johnson's numbers were well below his average on Sunday as long as Reggie Bush got his carries and there was no need to throw much??? Holy chives you are dumb as hell. You and NutgrabSteve had to have been born from the same mother. The fact of the matter was, the OP regarded Edelman's low production at that point! Who gives a damn WHY!!! Do you not think Mike Wallace would be a top 5 WR if he had Rodgers throwing to him instead??? Again though, according to your genius logic that's ok. He's a good player who "just doesn't get thrown to a lot".

Fantasy numbers are ALL THAT MATTERS, IDIOT! Now get that through your stupid head already.

Wow. Switch to decaf.

Also, thanks for the new signature.

Edited by darin3

You are a complete tool. Go away.

I have been mostly watching this ongoing, multi-thread dispute from the outside, but c'mon dude! You really don't see the value in understanding the game flow and how it affects individual players?

I have been mostly watching this ongoing, multi-thread dispute from the outside, but c'mon dude! You really don't see the value in understanding the game flow and how it affects individual players?

I fully understand that. That's not the point. The point is the OP was concerned about his fantasy player not having any production at one point in the game. Sometimes, reasons don't really matter. What if Brady hadnt thrown more than 9 passes the whole game?? Would that have still been ok? I doubt the league commissioner would have awarded pity points....

I fully understand that. That's not the point. The point is the OP was concerned about his fantasy player not having any production at one point in the game. Sometimes, reasons don't really matter. What if Brady hadnt thrown more than 9 passes the whole game?? Would that have still been ok? I doubt the league commissioner would have awarded pity points....

No that IS the point, junior. Had Brady gone 19-24 with 2 TDs in the first half and Edelman been sitting with zero points, then sure... there'd be cause for concern. But because Brady DID only throw NINE times, the fact that Edelman didn't have any fantasy points wasn't really too huge of a stretch. Are you starting to understand now?

No that IS the point, junior. Had Brady gone 19-24 with 2 TDs in the first half and Edelman been sitting with zero points, then sure... there'd be cause for concern. But because Brady DID only throw NINE times, the fact that Edelman didn't have any fantasy points wasn't really too huge of a stretch. Are you starting to understand now?

Dude, chill. You're no expert, so quit pretending. I've understood what's going on the entire time. You're the one who needs to go back to square one.

AGAIN....zero points equals zero points. Pretty sure the OP was worried about that one game, so at the end of the day, what damn difference would it make had he actually ended up with no points, how he arrived there?

If Brady made a habit out of not throwing for several weeks, THEN I'd be analyzing things from your perspective.

Don't let the confusion overwhelm you "junior".

Edited by Endzone Is Near

Dude, chill. You're no expert, so quit pretending. I've understood what's going on the entire time. You're the one who needs to go back to square one.

AGAIN....zero points equals zero points. Pretty sure the OP was worried about that one game, so at the end of the day, what damn difference would it make had he actually ended up with no points, how he arrived there?

If Brady made a habit out of not throwing for several weeks, THEN I'd be analyzing things from your perspective.

Don't let the confusion overwhelm you "junior".

:mouth:

What?

• Like 1