[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ARZ-SEA

ts

Who saw that coming :unsure:

And which member of the officiating group is it that you know? lol. It was a good call. Arizona's been playing good football and they match up really well with the Seahawks defensively. I'm cheering for them to make the playiffs, but they're not going to because the Niners won't lose twice. They're easily the best team to get screwed out of a playoff berth.

Edited by Tripleshot

And which member of the officiating group is it that you know? lol. It was a good call. Arizona's been playing good football and they match up really well with the Seahawks defensively. I'm cheering for them to make the playiffs, but they're not going to because the Niners won't lose twice. They're easily the best team to get screwed out of a playoff berth.

:lol: at official comment, and thanks on the good call one. I just felt like with the Cardinal's D, Seattle coming off a couple of BIG wins, and a big game next week that they might be flat. Calling them to win outright might have been a stretch, but crazy things happen in the NFL. My next call will be that IF the Saints get back to Sea to face them in the NFCC game that they'll knock Seattle off at home too.
  • Like 1

I heard the Seattle fans set a new world record for being quiet the last few minutes today

It was even quieter than the the last few minutes in last week's Packer-Cowboys game. Because there was no sobbing, chest-beating, and cries of "Romo'ed again!". Yes, there was a lot of booing for the blown interception call, but they know that a win next week at home against the Rams and that blown call is moot. They didn't blow a 26-3 lead and their playoff hopes. They're already in, and will have HFA as well. They didn't need to cry and bemoan their QB, their HISTORIC defense, their puppet coach, egomaniac owner... Sometimes quite is a bad thing(heh, ask anyone with kids!).

:lol: at official comment, and thanks on the good call one. I just felt like with the Cardinal's D, Seattle coming off a couple of BIG wins, and a big game next week that they might be flat. Calling them to win outright might have been a stretch, but crazy things happen in the NFL. My next call will be that IF the Saints get back to Sea to face them in the NFCC game that they'll knock Seattle off at home too.

Funny you should mention that I said the same thing to my brother after we saw that the Cards had won. Seattle is apparently not unbeatable at home, and I could see them losing the NFCC to the Saints, or even SF or CAR at home. Sure it will be a playoff game, and maybe ARZ matches up better than those others.

As far as ARZ not making the playoffs, those are the breaks. You've got to win your division or be one of the next best two teams. Every few years a good 10 or more win team misses the playoffs. I'd rather have than than add 1 more WC in each conf and have more 8-9 win teams get in (and mess with the playoff schedule).

I remember the TB game and am still shocked about SEA being behind. But ALMOST doesn't count, otherwise the Browns would have a bunch more wins.

Yes, but the point is it shows weaknesses and allows others to realize they aren't infallible. Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1