[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE/DEN

BeeR

Has Fox Sports been living under a rock the past few seasons? Manning has been using the "Omaha" call long before last weeks SD game. Pretty sure little brother Eli uses also. It was pretty prominent already, and part of many national telecasts including prior playoff games. Maybe he just used it more frequently last weekend.

Great idea by the local businesses. More good press, and tax write-offs for their donations.

Gameday is finally here!

Got the nod from the wife to go out to the bar to watch it too. Now I can yell at the TV without terrifying the younguns.

...and nobody will hear you because everyone else will be yelling. Whether that's good or bad is highly subjective. :)

I really don't see how DEN wins this, but anything is possible.

Score the most points???

lol - oh sure get technical

I really felt this was NE's game - and after they made it 26-16 I thought "oh sh## here we go...." but props to DEN for not letting them come back. Props should go to NE too for doing as well as they did this year in general with various key injuries. Glad it wasn't a sloppy game or decided by a ref call also.

lol - oh sure get technical

I really felt this was NE's game - and after they made it 26-16 I thought "oh sh## here we go...." but props to DEN for not letting them come back. Props should go to NE too for doing as well as they did this year in general with various key injuries. Glad it wasn't a sloppy game or decided by a ref call also.

The Broncos have had their share of injuries too...on D alone they had 5 backups starting today.

Is i

After today, Tom Brady will be either 6-7 or 7-6 with 2 SB losses in his last 13 playoff games...In his first 13 he was 12-1 with 3 SB wins.

Doesn't that coincide exactly with when they stopped the Pats from filming their opponents sideline calls and all that?

• Like 1

...and nobody will hear you because everyone else will be yelling. Whether that's good or bad is highly subjective. :)

I really don't see how DEN wins this, but anything is possible.

I know this comes after the fact (I was on DVR delay watching the game so I wasn't reading) but I cannot see how people can make such foolish statements. Neither team was so much better than the other, or incapable of having problems. Same goes for Seahawks fans who think SF has no chance of winning.

Congrats to Denver and Petyon who had a very good game. When they showed him on the sideline as NE drove to score that late TD (before the actual scoer and missed 2PT) his expression was here we go again, I guess its up to me to win the game.

Losing Talib hurt, but Brady was off and the receivers had some drops as well. Plus the NE D was getting shredded (outside that one early DEN punt).

I know this comes after the fact (I was on DVR delay watching the game so I wasn't reading) but I cannot see how people can make such foolish statements. Neither team was so much better than the other, or incapable of having problems.

Except Denver was favored by almost a TD.

Except Denver was favored by almost a TD.

So it was just Beer hating on Manning then I guess.

I think the big diff in the Pats 4 years span with 3 SB wins and since then is their defense just isn't as good, especially starting with 2008 (after the 16-0 and SB loss).

Is i

Doesn't that coincide exactly with when they stopped the Pats from filming their opponents sideline calls and all that?

And every team still tapes opponent's sidelines to this day. Especially opposing coaches. What they cannot do is film them from the field level, which is what the Patriots were doing, after being told to stop.