[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

bud29

In my local (sig league), I'm up by 23 - I have Cutler and Forte left, he has Bennett and Marshall. Non-PPR, I'm feeling pretty good about that one.

In my BoTH league, 1 PPR, I'm trailing by 29. He's done, I have Chris Johnson and Marshall. I think I have a prayer, as long as CJ can get involved in the passing game like he did in week 1.

What do you guys need from tonight's game to get the win?

I got 3 leagues left that can be impacted by tonight's game:

1) Up by 60 points, I have no one going tonight he has Cutler, Forte and Bennett in a ppr league. Nervous about this one.

2) Down by 8 points, I have Chi defense going and he has no one left. In the scoring it's not defense friendly, so I hope we see the bad side of the Jets offense tonight.

3) Up by 27 points, I have forte, he has ivory in a ppr league. If i lose this league.... :wflag::smashpc:

Several leagues to speak of:

FSWA "industry experts" league (120 team mega-league): Down about a half a point. She (yes she) has Forte, I have Bears D. Would like the win for sure but will be #1 in points regardless.

16-team IDP dynasty: up 35ish, I have Marshall/Cumberland/Allen, they have Forte/Harris (LB)

12-team IDP dynasty: down 11ish, I have Cutler/Forte/Jeffery/Pryor, they have Harrison (DL)

14-team IDP dynasty: up 6ish, I have CJohnson, they have Jeffery

16-team IDP dynasty: up 90ish, I have Cumberland, they have Marshall/Jennings (CB)

12-team redraft: down 11ish, I have Cutler/Decker, they have Marshall

So, pretty much any way you slice it I will lose a couple and win a couple if things play out as they should.

Most interested in the FSWA league. Kinda rooting against Forte and 100% for Bear D to make some huge plays.