[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still think Lynch actually has social anxiety?

Finn5033

He has not used social anxiety as an excuse. I believe he has said he doesn't like being forced to do something he doesn't want to. Which I find a bad argument because IT'S IN HIS CONTRACT. He chooses what he wants to do. He doesn't have to talk for 2 hours for the media. Just say a little. I don't think anyone is trying to portray him in a bad way, which is what he said yesterday. That's just wrong. I like him as a player. He is building a brand with his clothes line. He's making a lot of money. And he can't say a few words? I think that's not okay. I am surprised how many people back him as well, considering how exactly he has handled it.

For the record, I also think what Gregg P does is annoying. It was funny at first, but now it insults the media members who are just doing their job. Not every person in the media is trying to find a negative scoop.

Yeah his "poor me" schtick is annoying. You're not a poor oppressed slave. You're a multi-millionaire ambassador for the NFL.

I think now though we are at the point where the media members are actually excited for the opportunity to try to be the one that breaks him, and gets him to respond to something with a legitimate answer. So now for them, it's more about the challenge of finding the right question, than it is caring about any of his answers.

• Like 1

Ok, u guys have to see the Gronk vs BeastMode on Late Night with Conan. Just Google it, and watch it on YouTube (not sure if link below will work or not). It might change your mind a bit about Marshawn. I found it hilarious and hes really quite fun in the skit. Discuss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBfrtjf7-eI

Edited by heehawks

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2699954/Marshawn-Lynch-making-millions-by-battling-with-media

Marshawn Lynch might act like he doesn't want any media exposure, but considering how much merchandise he's hocking this week at the Super Bowl, you have to wonder if it was all just a brilliant scheme to take the Beast Mode brand to the bank.

Thanks to three combative five-minute press conferences this week in Phoenix, Lynch has garnered over $2.6 million worth of advertising exposure, estimates Eric Smallwood, senior vice president with Front Row Marketing and Analytics, a Philadelphia-based sports marketing and research firm.

Pwn'd

Kind of weird how his charity work doesn't go viral and get as much attention as his hi-jinks with the media. I have a theory. People pay attention to what they want to.

you realize I'm sure that there's a high percentage of NFL players that do great work in their communities right? And that we only hear of a very small percentage of it?
  • Like 1

Kind of weird how his charity work doesn't go viral and get as much attention as his hi-jinks with the media. I have a theory. People pay attention to what they want to.

So kind of like all other news reporting and how they are received and followed by the public.