[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get a Fall Guy

gilthorp

SHOCKING BREAKING NEWS:

Athletes in their early 20's with millions of dollars want to party. Gold diggers at said parties are looking for a free meal. Gold diggers take pics of athletes partying and blackmail them. Athletes develop methods to deal with gold diggers.

I'm surprised that there aren't clubs in NFL cities where they confiscate your phone at the door so as to cater to athletes. Or maybe there are.

Honestly, I just get sick of listening to your dumbass politics. This is a fantasy football message board. This is not a political message board. Go to a political message board if you want to repeat yourself thousand upon thousand upon thousand upon thousand times about your politics. You understand football. No one wants to hear your politics. Keep to football.

WTF did Grits say about politics? This?

CC responds

Again, that is EXACTLY what you told them to do ... you know, the whole have a fall guy thing. CC is just like a politician, lying to our faces expecting the dumb American public to ignore the video evidence and believe his heartfelt and sincere apology now (after he got caught).

How is that political, what politician or party was he attacking? Is his statement about politicians false?

Seriously some of you long timers just have your panties in a not when certain other members post and decide to get into a pissing match over it. You're not the only one, but this BS about Grits dumbass politics is just DUMB!

That's why I always state. "MY OPINION" in every post but doesn't stop the debate of others, also known as "Arguing"! But Grits blocked me like year one......But He is always right and will "Debate" until you give in to his JEDI mind tricks, Relentless to his last key stroke......

po·lit·i·cal·ly cor·rect
pəˌlidək(ə)lē kəˈrekt/
adjective
  1. exhibiting (or failing to exhibit) political correctness.
    "it is not politically correct to have a Fall Guy" EDITED TO SUIT MY ARGUMENT
    synonyms: unoffensive, nondiscriminatory, unbiased, neutral, appropriate,nonpartisan;
    informalPC
    "the true meaning may be clouded by his politically correct language"
Edited by IrishPride

Honestly, I just get sick of listening to your dumbass politics. This is a fantasy football message board. This is not a political message board. Go to a political message board if you want to repeat yourself thousand upon thousand upon thousand upon thousand times about your politics. You understand football. No one wants to hear your politics. Keep to football.

Politics? I never said anything about politics. My response about your intelligence was because YOU elected to bring dildos and politics into this discussion.

Law says no more than 6 dildos were allowed by one person, but law overturned by federal appellate court.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/feb/09/alcee-hastings/florida-democrat-texas-law-says-women-dildos/

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when they came up with that law and decided on 6 as the # of dildos someone could own.