[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are considered the best DFS players ?

ShowMeYaTDs

You Aren't Good Enough to Win Money Playing Daily Fantasy Football - Bloomberg

Analysis from Rotogrinders conducted for Bloomberg shows that the top 100 ranked players enter 330 winning lineups per day, and the top 10 players combine to win an average of 873 times daily. The remaining field of approximately 20,000 players tracked by Rotogrinders wins just 13 times per day, on average.

Go big or go home.

• Like 1

I'm going to play this year, all year to see how I do. I'm not going to invest too much. The way I look at it is - you just have to hit it right one time out of 16 weeks (won't play the last one...). So far the last 2 weeks I've lost $30. If one of my dang RB's would have done anything in one contest (and I had good matchups), I wouldn't have lost anything (hit the next tier). Looking at the lineups that won, they didn't do anything too crazy. I'm sure it was a predicted one reading the article Riffraff linked, but whatever...It's still fun.

"winnings" isn't the same as "investment"....

the tv commercials show guys that have $$$$ in "winnings" ....the real story is in how much they spent to "win" the shown amounts.

also, many of the most successful "players" aren't single people,,,, they are more like businesses with multiple people behind the scenes.

• Like 1

"winnings" isn't the same as "investment"....

the tv commercials show guys that have $$$$ in "winnings" ....the real story is in how much they spent to "win" the shown amounts.

also, many of the most successful "players" aren't single people,,,, they are more like businesses with multiple people behind the scenes.

One of the FanDuel/DraftKings commercials I've seen lately has a guy with the name "beermakersfan" talking about the money he's won in DFS. What they fail to mention is the fact that he is one of the main contributors over at Rotogrinders. Here's one of his articles for proof:

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/beer-s-mlb-six-pack-tuesday-september-22nd-840838

The one that makes me laugh the most is the guy that claims to have won over $2 million dollars even though he only deposited $35. He's either ridiculously lucky, or their marketing is complete horsehonda.

Edited by injendsm

I already walk the line of alienating my wife with the local leagues I am in....if I did this I would be divorced before I knew she was gone. Not what I play fantasy football for anyway, for me it's just a way to see old friends every once in a while and talk smack and drink a few beers. But to each their own!

• Like 1

It's always about you, lol

Yup, I could try to tell ya about someone else's DFS history. There's this guy named Sofa King Awesome and well he's the best.

Thanks for all the input.. After i posted this I found the site rotogrinders.. They seem to have the best rating system going.

There is a great DFS podcast called the daily fantasy football Edge.. It is basically all top ranked players on the pod...

But it seems like the easiest way to build up playing DFS is the multipliers and 50/50's.. I also have had success in the 20 man leagues that pay top 3.

Probably won't matter to most people, but you might want to read some of these experiences before signing on with a site like Draft Kings. Sites like Draft Kings and Fan Dual remind me of "3 Card Monte".

:2cents:

http://www.bbb.org/boston/business-reviews/internet-gaming/draftkings-inc-in-boston-ma-134635/

• 2 weeks later...

I already walk the line of alienating my wife with the local leagues I am in....if I did this I would be divorced before I knew she was gone. Not what I play fantasy football for anyway, for me it's just a way to see old friends every once in a while and talk smack and drink a few beers. But to each their own!

She has already anticipated your actions.she is reading this from my cell. I didn't know she liked drinks with those ghey umbrellas.

:huh: