[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dorial Green-Beckham

Inziladun

Read this morning that he broke the NFL's record month with no players arrested in September, he was pulled over for speeding and had a warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket :shocking:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dorial-green-beckham-ruined-the-nfls-historic-no-arrest-streak/ar-AAfa6oP?li=AA54yf

let's see...under roger's reign, doesn't that qualify for an automatic 4-game suspension??? hmmmmm... :thinking:

I had Julio his rookie year. It was off and on with him and Roddy white. But this guy just seems more talented than any other receiver on the titans roster. I'm hoping Mariota being rookie will help foster their raport

Exactly, there is no Roddy on the Titan's roster, or even anyone close to Roddy's talent level (at the time JJ entered the league). I think the Titans will have to roll DBG out sooner rather than later, I can't imagine Mariota isn't pushing for it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Harry Douglas probably out this week.
  • Mettenberger probably starting (who has a pretty strong arm).

DGB is a sneaky play. I am starting him this week due to my other receivers being on BYE, and doing so over the likes of Ted Ginn, Ruben Randle and Doug Baldwin who are all on waivers. I am also starting him across the board in DFS.

They will be down big against ATL and chucking the ball.

5/70/1

I think it is time for the Titans to take the training wheels off this kid and let him play. This season is done for in Tennessee. Let Cobb and DGB get some time and see what they can do.

I have him in a dynasty league and if he does not do something this year, it will be tough to hold him during the off season.

I get that the guy didn't play his last year in college but the Titans act like he hasn't ever played football in his life. Get this athletic freak out there and make something happen. And choose one (or at most 2) damn RB and roll with him. Whiz is an idiot.

That's the thing, I believe he was out there. I don't have the exact number but I read something like he was out there on 67% of the snaps. Whiz has gone on record as saying he is struggling to pick up the playbook.

• 2 weeks later...

10 targets

5 catches

77 yards

If this does not move him into the starting line up, I don't know what will.

With Mariotta playing well and looking like a franchise QB, DGB should be his #1 WR for a long time.

I just picked him in my 14 team league as there aint much else out there and he's my #6WR. why not.

Would be nice to see a light go on this year, but I agree, looks like he'll be one of those year #3 bloomers to me.