[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Who in 12 team PPR. Sproles has seen his touches increase and Gurley while getting a ton of carries has been terrible, and has a tough matchup.

Darren Sproles @ NYG

Todd Gurley vs CAR

12 team PPR. Sproles has seen his touches increase and Gurley while getting a ton of carries has been terrible, and has a tough matchup.

Darren Sproles @ NYG

Todd Gurley vs CAR

Just got offered Allen Robinson for Jeremy Hill. Robinson would slide into my flex spot that Hill vacated. Half point PPR. Other rb/WR are David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Amari Cooper, Demaryius Thomas, Davante Adams, Corey Coleman, Djax.

Would leave me a but thin at RB (also have unknowns of AP, Starks, Rawls)

Should I accept? I'm 7-1 and cruising.

My QBs are Ryan and Brees. Also got offered by someone else Hopkins for Ryan. I wouldn't take both deals. I'm leaning AROb deal. Smart?

Arob has been getting the targets, but those targets are an illusion, If you watch the games, some of them are extremely uncatchable balls, in the dirt, 20ft over his head. I dont trust Bortles at all. We're in week 9 so it's not like it's a couple weeks, they'll get it together. I would pass on AROB.

Who in 12 team PPR. Sproles has seen his touches increase and Gurley while getting a ton of carries has been terrible, and has a tough matchup.

Darren Sproles @ NYG

Todd Gurley vs CAR

12 team PPR. Sproles has seen his touches increase and Gurley while getting a ton of carries has been terrible, and has a tough matchup.

Darren Sproles @ NYG

Todd Gurley vs CAR

Gurley. Giants also have a solid run D. and the Panthers run D is overrated. They are ranked 29th vs the pass so teams are just chucking it vs them and not running a ton.

12 team PPR TE question. Delanie Walker is a game time decision but Schefter reporting he is likely to play. Or Eric Ebron who has a tough matchup. Im leaning Ebron simply due to Ten having late afternoon game.

Delanie Wlaker @ SD

Eric Ebron @ MIN

Walker is the better play, but with the uncertainty of his injury, or how long he will play. I would go with Ebron to be safe.

0.5 PPR I need to start 1 WR & 1 Flex; pick two:

Derrick Henry vs. San Diego

Dujuan Harris vs. NO

Mike Wallace vs. Pittsburgh

Tyrell Williams vs. Tennessee

Devante Parker vs. NYJ

Corey Coleman, Brian Quick, and Sammie Coates are also free agents I could pick up.

Thanks!

Edited by MNNice420

12-Team, PPR League

- - -

So I needed a fill-in quarterback this week and I decided to drop my kicker because I didn't want to drop any of my other players and needed a second TE for byes as well (won't drop Eifert).

Going in to tonight, I'm down 11 points and have LeSean McCoy while my opponent has CJ Procise. I can drop someone off my bench and Marvin Jones has been stinking up the place there for a while. On the waiver wire, the kicker for the Bills is available to pick up.

Question

Would you drop Marvin Jones (bye week 10, Minnesota Week 12) and pick up the kicker? Or risk it and leave it open?

QB: Trevor Siemien, Andy Dalton

RB: LeSean McCoy, Spencer Ware, Char. West, Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Rob Kelley

WR: AJ Green, Ty Montgomery, Mohammed Sanu, Marvin Jones

TE: Dennis Pitta, Tyler Eifert

Def: Minnesota

PPR league and my roster is in my signature.

I started 5-1 and am now about to be 5-4 after tonight. I've gotten decimated by injuries and busts through the season. We have 3 more games before playoffs and I'm barely hanging onto a spot. We are only allowed to carry 5 RBs and 5 WRs on our roster so I'm not able to drop my 3rd QB and get an RB, etc.These waiver wire pickups this week are huge for my team. Players I'm potentially gonna drop are McKinnon, Matt Jones, Coates. The waiver wire has:

SSS

Rob Kelley

Paul Perkins

Kenneth Dixon

Dejuan Harris

Cordarelle Patterson

Eli Rogers

So for starters, would you drop McKinnon over jones? Gruden said jones has to earn his way back but McKinnon just hasn't been able to do anything and his O-line/RBBC isn't helping.

Second, how would you prioritize these guys? And if you see someone else on my roster you think I should drop then let me know.

Hey GGL,

Need your sage advice again. Other than Antonio Brown, which 3 WRs would you pick if you were in a must-win situation for week 10. Please rank them in order #1 - #3. Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!!

Currently, my WR's are:

Antonio Brown

Marvin Jones Jr (bye)

M Sanu

Jamison Crowder

Sammie Coates

On the wire, the following WRs of significance are available:

Chris Hogan

Adam Humphries

Marqise Lee

C Patterson

Dontrelle Inman

Eli Rogers

Taylor Gabriel

Albert Wilson

QB streaming for this week due to Luck's Bye.

Choices:

Cousins @ Minnesota

Siemian @ New Orleans

Cutler @ Tampa Bay

Keenum @ NY Jets

Fitztragic vs Rams

This would have been Cousins hands down if it were not for that Minnesota defense that makes QB stats disappear.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back