Wolverines Fan

Brock Osweiler traded to Cleveland

29 posts in this topic

Hmm, what do the Redskins want for Cousins?  I'd rather trade for him than Crapola, and a high draft pick would actually be worth it.

Oz, #12 in 2017, the second round pick we got from HOU?  Toss in a few cases of Stadium Mustard?

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, stevegrab said:

Hmm, what do the Redskins want for Cousins?  I'd rather trade for him than Crapola, and a high draft pick would actually be worth it.

Oz, #12 in 2017, the second round pick we got from HOU?  Toss in a few cases of Stadium Mustard?

Imagine how Pryor would feel if this happened..."I finally get to play for a QB who gonna air it out to me....wait he got traded to where?!?!?"

2 people like this

Looks like they may just eat Osweiler's $.  Well wtf he's still only got one full season under his belt, I wouldn't write him off entirely just yet.  However Kessler looked promising and sure as f wouldn't draft a QB high either.

7 hours ago, BeeR said:

Looks like they may just eat Osweiler's $.  Well wtf he's still only got one full season under his belt, I wouldn't write him off entirely just yet.  However Kessler looked promising and sure as f wouldn't draft a QB high either.

Curious if you're just posting your opinion now, or read something recently that says they'll keep him?

I think they may be leaning that way, and could even do that if they take a QB high (pick # 12 or 33). He or Kessler could be named the starter, and if there's a high pick rookie he can sit all year (hopefully) and be groomed. (Been a while since the Browns didn't use at least 3 QBs in a season.)