[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HS running back

Guest Sores

That is the sophomore (believe it or not) video for Noel Devine, a 5-8, 165-pound running back who plays at North Ft. Myers High in Florida. He will be a junior next season. As a freshman, he rushed for 1,092 yards on varsity. As a sophomore, he rushed for 1,668 yards and 23 TDs with 11 yards per carry. In early recruiting, he says he's getting a lot of attention from Miami, Georgia, Michigan, Pittsburgh and Rutgers. He's a little small, though he can still grow. But he says he can bench press 330.

701305[/snapback]

:D Trust me...he won't go to Rutgers. They don't know how to recruit. They will never have a good team. I can't believe I waste money on tickets for them :D

That is the sophomore (believe it or not) video for Noel Devine, a 5-8, 165-pound running back who plays at North Ft. Myers High in Florida. He will be a junior next season. As a freshman, he rushed for 1,092 yards on varsity. As a sophomore, he rushed for 1,668 yards and 23 TDs with 11 yards per carry. In early recruiting, he says he's getting a lot of attention from Miami, Georgia, Michigan, Pittsburgh and Rutgers. He's a little small, though he can still grow. But he says he can bench press 330.

701305[/snapback]

[singing]One of these things is not like the others...[/singing]

:D I know what you mean.. though I was not a Scarlet Knight, I did grow up in NJ and both my father and uncle did go to Rutgers, so I've seen plenty of pain.

701412[/snapback]

Did you see (last year) the ESPN25, worst 25 teams in the past 25 years?

Well, Rutgers was good enough to make it #15 and #18 on two different polls.

One of my favorite moments was when they lost to West Virginia 80-7 in '01 :D

701498[/snapback]

80-7 and you still buy tickets. You must be amused by their futility. :D

701498[/snapback]

It wasn't as close as the score makes it out to be. :D

...a 5-8, 165-pound...But he says he can bench press 330.

701305[/snapback]

If his size is correct, I'd tend to believe his bench as well. Based on the tape, that's one of the strongest 165 lb kids I've ever seen. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he squats 500.

If his size is correct, I'd tend to believe his bench as well.  Based on the tape, that's one of the strongest 165 lb kids I've ever seen.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if he squats 500.

702545[/snapback]

sure looks bigger on tape....

He has a great ability to cut and hes fast.If he bulks up you never know.Warrick dunn,Julius Jones those guys arent that big.He would no doubt need to put on some muscle but he has amazing raw talent.