[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the next LT2?

3WZ

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, he wasn't talking to YOU.  He called the comparison of Eric Dickerson to Chris Brown a poor one.  Maybe he was having a bad day.  Plus he used the Huddle jargon "moran".  An inside joke.  But you don't get it 'cause you're new.  Maybe darin and Primetime have a long running feud.  But you don't get it 'cause you're new.

871282[/snapback]

Haha no me and darin are cool. I just felt like arguing with him. It was all in good fun. He was a LITTLE on the edge that day by saying me and chessmaster had something going on, implying that I was gay. It's all good now. Right darin?

Haha no me and darin are cool.  I just felt like arguing with him.  It was all in good fun.  He was a LITTLE on the edge that day by saying me and chessmaster had something going on, implying that I was gay.  It's all good now.  Right darin?

871408[/snapback]

No problem. I was just showing the newb the ropes.

No problem.  I was just showing the newb the ropes.

871411[/snapback]

Well darin shouldn't be calling me a noob. I've prolly been here longer than he has beings the fact I joined in 2000 but never got involved on the message boards till 2003. I changed my name in 2004. Like I said I got love for everyone here. 4-4 money (1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd) in my league the last 4 years because of the site and boards. Winning money kinda makes me have to love everyone! :D

Ahh, it's that time of year.  The time of year where the new Huddlers (newbies) try to make a name for themselves by picking a fight with the regulars. 

Just as swamp has every right to post that he thinks Chris Brown as the next LT2, we have a "right" to debate it. 

:D THAT IS WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS ALL ABOUT!

And I do believe that  the stuggles Brown has had in short yardage was another reason agains him being the next LT2.  So there was something more than just the injury concerns mentioned.

Chessmaster, you may be a very knowledgeable football fan, but chill.  Before you start picking fights, sit back and figure out how this place works.  We all slam on each other a little bit.  That's how it's done here.  You will be a newbie for a year.  Get used to being called that.  Call it hazing.  Make smart informative posts, and the "newbie" label will disappear faster.  And for God's sakes, DON'T challenge people to a "debate off".  What the heck is that?  :D

Now beat it.  Ya' noob.

871237[/snapback]

Yer a kind and generous man. I thought my "shoo" summed all that up but I was wrong.

Hey Assmaster, lighten up.  You are taking yourself, any insults flung at you (call it a rite of passage), and the discussion as a whole waaaaay too seriously.

Learn to feel the love.  Skins is a good tutor.  He will show you the ropes of hot man-on-man love so you can learn to successfully integrate yourself both into him ( :D ) and the huddle community.  Stop doing your best to earn a bad nickname  :D

This thread will shortly be getting a little :D action anyways.

:D

871300[/snapback]

Very very bad information here. :D

Nick is leading you down a dark road, Chessmaster, and you should be very wary. It ends with you face down over a log crying with dirt under yer fingernails.

Ya dim bulb newbie.