[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the next LT2?

3WZ

I've been on the anti-Chris Brown bus for awhile...but I will still draft him at a reasonable spot if he's there...

He'll have his explosive games and then I can move him for someone that is young and might be slumping a bit...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, the fact of the matter is this...think what you want of Chris Freakin Brown...good running back, nice talent, decent pro...

the topic is the next LT2...a completely reliable, fluid, smooth, dominant running back in all facets of the game...

I think Kevin Jones has a shot at becoming a total stud...much more likely in my opinion that Chris Freakin Brown...

sheesh

870188[/snapback]

I know Chris Brown is a less likely candidate than Kevin Jones.....THAT'S THE POINT!!!!! This thread would be incredibly boring if everyone was saying Kevin Jones, Kevin Jones, Willis McGahee, Julius Jones, McGahee, etc etc. TAKE A RISK for god sakes, say something interesting.

Everyone knows Kevin Jones is good, but Chris Brown could be just as good or better if he can nip the injury bug. And he is more fun to debate.

Edited by Chessmaster

Anyone who puts another's guess down here is a tool. Or, at least has trouble with reading comprehension. The thread title invites some tea leave reading as to who one thinks has the best chance of being the next most dominant RB in the NFL at some point in the future. To say "he has no track record" or words to that effect are off topic, and well, sorta stupid. It was intended to be a "potential" discussion, no? I'm in an ornery mood.

Well, enough of my whining.... I think Benson has the best chance. Whether or not he can be a good recieving RB remains to be seen, but I like his chances best.

Way to go darin3!!!!!  Rip people for going out on a limb while you are safe there near the trunk of the tree!!!  Who needs imagination??? Nobody!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D

870096[/snapback]

I didn't rip anyone, noob. LOOK AT THE FRICKIN' TITLE OF THE THREAD. Whoever says that Chris Brown is the next LT2 is not thinking straight ... IN MY OPINION. I never said the guy wasn't a solid fantasy RB. Or if he's there for you in the second round that you shouldn't grab him. Good lord, bunch of whiny pansies.

Cadillac.

IMO the most talented rookie RB and he's in the perfect system to utilizes his skillset. Chucky will get the most out of him too, he's had a knack for doing that with RB's with far less talent than Williams.

I didn't rip anyone, noob.  LOOK AT THE FRICKIN' TITLE OF THE THREAD.  Whoever says that Chris Brown is the next LT2 is not thinking straight ... IN MY OPINION.  I never said the guy wasn't a solid fantasy RB.  Or if he's there for you in the second round that you shouldn't grab him.  Good lord, bunch of whiny pansies.

870291[/snapback]

Anyone who insults someone by calling them a "noob" needs to go away :D .

Is my football knowledge somehow correlated to my number of posts on this website??? Well, to darin3, that is the case apparently.

Edited by Chessmaster

Anyone who insults someone by calling them a "noob" needs to go away  :D .

Is my football knowledge somehow correlated to my number of posts on this website??? Well, to darin3, that is the case apparently.

870300[/snapback]

I find it particularly interesting that you missed the main point of my post and decided to only reply to the fat I threw in for good measure.

The title of the thread is "the next LT2". Someone went out on a very shaky and unstable limb with Chris Brown. THE POSTER EVEN SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE :D FOR IT. I obliged.

:violin:

I find it particularly interesting that you missed the main point of my post and decided to only reply to the fat I threw in for good measure.

The title of the thread is "the next LT2".  Someone went out on a very shaky and unstable limb with Chris Brown.  THE POSTER EVEN SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE :D FOR IT.  I obliged. 

870451[/snapback]

For the record, that somebody was me. :D

I like the kid's game and talent. My point AGAIN was that if he stays healthy, he could lead the next generation of NFL RB's.

This is more fun than KJ, McGahee, Bell, etc, etc.... Have a coke and a smile boys :D

Anyone who insults someone by calling them a "noob" needs to go away  :D .

870300[/snapback]

Shoo, newb.

The title of the thread is "the next LT2".  Someone went out on a very shaky and unstable limb with Chris Brown.  THE POSTER EVEN SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO TAKE :D FOR IT.  I obliged. 

870451[/snapback]

At least he went out on a limb. Imaginative posts are what make the forums interesting, even to an idiot like you. Constructive criticism makes the forums interesting, too.

Ripping a guy just BECAUSE he went out on a limb provides no quality or depth to anyone's football knowledge. It only makes you look stupid.

Edited by Chessmaster

Chessmaster's got my back!  :D

870547[/snapback]

And Primetime! Darin is just one of those guys that sits on his computer 24/7, thinking he knows everything about anything. Plus I like how he talks tough. He's one of the guys that is probably harmless but gets on here and thinks he's Arnold F'n Schwarzenegger! Like I said before, he makes me smile :D

Edited by Primetime9287

Most likely it is Stephen Jacckson. As good as Julius was last year I'm still not convinced passing on Jackson was the smartest move. I said last year before the draft he reminded me of a big Marshall Faulk. I guess he reminded someone else of faulk too.

And, I'm :D there's an argument going on that I'm not involved in so let me get involved. :D If Chris Brown can get and stay healthy I think he's an excellent candidate to be the next Tomlinson.

And I like darin, usually. :D

Edited by Clubfoothead

And Primetime!  Darin is just one of those guys that sits on his computer 24/7, thinking he knows everything about anything.  Plus I like how he talks tough.  He's one of the guys that is probably harmless but gets on here and thinks he's Arnold F'n Schwarzenegger!  Like I said before, he makes me smile  :D

870634[/snapback]

:D Idiot noobs are in full effect today... gotta love it.

edit: who the heck is trying to 'talk tough'? please provide me with some examples... thanks

Edited by darin3

Most likely it is Stephen Jacckson.  As good as Julius was last year I'm still not convinced passing on Jackson was the smartest move.  I said last year before the draft he reminded me of a big Marshall Faulk.  I guess he reminded someone else of faulk too.

And, I'm  :D there's an argument going on that I'm not involved in so let me get involved.  :D  If Chris Brown can get and stay healthy I think he's an excellent candidate to be the next Tomlinson.

And I like darin, usually.  :D

870647[/snapback]

I'll kick all ya'lls a$$es.

870652[/snapback]

:D

:D Idiot noobs are in full effect today... gotta love it.

edit:  who the heck is trying to 'talk tough'?  please provide me with some examples... thanks

870648[/snapback]

i think he is talking about when people come at you with strong opinions. that is not really talking tough, that is just agreeing with a certain view very strongly.

darin :D

Darin is clearly insecure about his own "noobness". He can't stop himself from using that word.

Anyone who uses that word as an insult immediatly loses all the respect they would have otherwise garnered.

Edited by Chessmaster