[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the next LT2?

3WZ

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.... I have a wierd Q.... darin, how is it you joined in Sept of 2003 and were still in the "Newbie of the Year" voting last year? Something looks fishy.....

870686[/snapback]

Well, that would mean last year was his second full season. doesn't fitr the "newbie" qualifications.....  :D

870713[/snapback]

Yeah I've been a Huddler for 4 years, actually. Signed up for the message boards but never became active until halfway through last season.

Darin is clearly insecure about his own "noobness".  He can't stop himself from using that word.

Anyone who uses that word as an insult immediatly loses all the respect they would have otherwise garnered.

870714[/snapback]

I couldn't care less what you have to say. I respect 99.9% of the people here and their opinions. You, unfortunately, are in that small minority.

am i eligible cause i wont have a full season under my belt until part way through the season.

870725[/snapback]

Right, like me, sorta. :D

Aw, now see, this is.... a real black spot on you now, darin! You weren't a newbie! Yet you campiagned for election! Um.... OK, maybe you didn't. But, just because you were on the bench, you were still on the roster! That disqualified you as a NEWB last year! One that is honorable would have made this ineligabilty known! Such a violation should NOT go unpunished! For shame! :doah: Huddle pennance is now in order. You must now for one week refrain from any newbie oriented insults. I realise this is harsh punishment, but a Huddler must own up and take responsibilty for wrongdoing. While I realise I do not have the power to impose said punishment, it is clear that some repentance is surely in order. :D

I realize the impossibility of what I am proposing, but I would really like to go into a "debate-off" with this idiotic darin fella.  I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I guarantee victory.

870758[/snapback]

:D What is this, the academic decathalon? Dude, get your panties out of a wad. I'll say it ONE more time for you since you obviously can't retain information for more than 5 minutes. The topic of the thread is "who is the next LT2"? Someone said Chris Brown. This "someone", who I totally respect ( :D swamp! Nothin' but love for you, man! ) said from the beginning that he expected flack for his call. I said his call was off due to Brown's injury concerns. And out of nowhere, you and this Primetime tool go off. Listen, fool, I don't have time to deal with intellectual midgets like you and your boyfriend Primetime. Save this crap for your Dungeons & Dragons message board banter. I'm officially done with you. Adios.

Edited by darin3

:D  What is this, the academic decathalon?  Dude, get your panties out of a wad.  I'll say it ONE more time for you since you obviously can't retain information for more than 5 minutes.  The topic of the thread is "who is the next LT2"?  Someone said Chris Brown.  This "someone", who I totally respect ( :D swamp! Nothin' but love for you, man! ) said from the beginning that he expected flack for his call.  I said his call was off due to Brown's injury concerns.  And out of nowhere, you and this Primetime tool go off.  Listen, fool, I don't have time to deal with intellectual midgets like you and your boyfriend Primetime.  Save this crap for your Dungeons & Dragons message board banter.  I'm officially done with you.  Adios.

870777[/snapback]

oh cmon, it would be fun. each of you would get your own 14 year old to help you :D

:D  What is this, the academic decathalon?  Dude, get your panties out of a wad.  I'll say it ONE more time for you since you obviously can't retain information for more than 5 minutes.  The topic of the thread is "who is the next LT2"?  Someone said Chris Brown.  This "someone", who I totally respect ( :D swamp! Nothin' but love for you, man! ) said from the beginning that he expected flack for his call.  I said his call was off due to Brown's injury concerns.  And out of nowhere, you and this Primetime tool go off.  Listen, fool, I don't have time to deal with intellectual midgets like you and your boyfriend Primetime.  Save this crap for your Dungeons & Dragons message board banter.  I'm officially done with you.  Adios.

870777[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

Did you notice that the guy who mentioned Chris Brown NOTED IN HIS POST that he was aware of the guy's injury concerns. He said, again in his original post, that WERE IT NOT FOR THESE CONCERNS, and if Brown could put these injuries behind him, that Brown could be the next Ladanian.

So what, exactly, have you provided to this discussion?? All I have seen you do is rip this guy for picking Brown because of his injuries, when the guy mentioned Brown's injury concerns initially anyway!!! Unless you can come up with some other reasons BESIDES injuries of why Brown shouldn't be considered, then you have provided NOTHING useful to this discussion.

You are a tool, my friend. Provide something useful to the discussion, or just shut up, please. Your pointless banter is only making us all fall to your level of idiocy here and taking away from the useful discussion that was going on. Again, say something intelligent, or just SHUT UP.

Listen, fool, I don't have time to deal with intellectual midgets like you and your boyfriend Primetime.  Save this crap for your Dungeons & Dragons message board banter.

870777[/snapback]

So, first you insult me as a "noob." Now, you are inferring that I and Primetime are both gay, and you insult us as D&D roleplayers to boot (nothing against D&D, I'm just restating what this fool said).

Again, please try to provide something CONSTRUCTIVE to this conversation instead of liberally flinging pointless insults at people.

Ladanian.

870819[/snapback]

spelling

You are a tool, my friend.  Provide something useful to the discussion, or just shut up, please.  Your pointless banter is only making us all fall to your level of idiocy here and taking away from the useful discussion that was going on.  Again, say something intelligent, or just SHUT UP.

870819[/snapback]

i believe i speak for darin's inner self when i say screw off and :D . but i dont think darin will insult like that

We can have a debate-off if you would like.  I guarantee a victory, just like my man 'Sheed.

870470[/snapback]

Only a newbie tool dipAthena would say the words "debate off."

Youve already lost. Now shoo, Kate Middleton.

Only a newbie tool dipAthena would say the words "debate off."

Youve already lost. Now shoo, Kate Middleton.

870872[/snapback]

Kate Middleton?? Again, anyone who throws meaningless insults around has to either get better things to do, or learn how to really insult somebody.

Kate Middleton?? Again, anyone who throws meaningless insults around has to either get better things to do, or learn how to really insult somebody.

870877[/snapback]

Really, I already called you out as a goofy newbie tool who challenges anonymous football message board members to "debate offs" like a 14 year old girl in Latin Club. I also called you out as a fake fan who roots against his own team in another thread. So youve been hear a couple days and yer already established as a geeky loser who lies about what teams hes a fan of. I think thats enough for two threads. Keep up the good work, idiot.

Now shoo. :D

Edited by skins

Really, I already called you out as a goofy newbie tool who challenges anonymous football message board members to "debate offs" like a 14 year old girl in Latin Club.

870884[/snapback]

14 year old girls challenge others to debate-offs in Latin Clubs??? How do you know this??? :D:D

Given the o-line and offensive scheme, if not much else changes besides Priest stepping aside, I think Larry Johnson could be the No. 1 fantasy pick next year.

868076[/snapback]

I agree almost with this except for I would still put him behind LT and possibley Alexander, plus its not certain that will shields will be in KC next year, IMO he wont, which will hurt the leagues best O line

Ahh, it's that time of year. The time of year where the new Huddlers (newbies) try to make a name for themselves by picking a fight with the regulars.

Just as swamp has every right to post that he thinks Chris Brown as the next LT2, we have a "right" to debate it.

:D THAT IS WHAT A MESSAGE BOARD IS ALL ABOUT!

And I do believe that the stuggles Brown has had in short yardage was another reason agains him being the next LT2. So there was something more than just the injury concerns mentioned.

Chessmaster, you may be a very knowledgeable football fan, but chill. Before you start picking fights, sit back and figure out how this place works. We all slam on each other a little bit. That's how it's done here. You will be a newbie for a year. Get used to being called that. Call it hazing. Make smart informative posts, and the "newbie" label will disappear faster. And for God's sakes, DON'T challenge people to a "debate off". What the heck is that? :D

Now beat it. Ya' noob.