[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Survivor Challenge: Week 3!

Dr. Rock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better not....

1021088[/snapback]

From the Dr...

:D You know the rules - make your picks here; you have until 11:59pm EST Saturday night for Sunday games and 11:59pm EST Sunday night for Monday games.

Edited by T-Man

oye,...this is what happens boys an girls when you mix alcohol and things that require rashional thought :P

ive have toiled over an over again with changing my pick to the colts as this is probably the only guaronteed win this week...but thats what got me. if i went and went with the colts that would be a guaronteed win for cleveland. so ill stick with my guns and hopefully watch one of the biggest upsets of the nfl season this year.

the way i see it, the colts have been struggling...in relation to whats expected. the browns on the other hand have shown some pop with braylon, bryant, and hieden...and dilfer is showing once again that he can play at this level.

hopefully this game goes to the final seconds and make it a very exciting one

1013567[/snapback]

the browns gave that game away with penalties,...i was sooo looking forward to gloating about that for a whole week.

now im back to being a dunce instead of a genius :P

Colts

1019077[/snapback]

Uh, I could have swore I picked the Colts like two days ago.  However it is not in this thread :D

If not too late I'll take the Chiefs.  If it is too late  :D

1021598[/snapback]

Sorry guys.. missed the deadline. Personally, I don't care, since its a free game, but I've been getting enough cr@p from people over the deadlines. The only reason I have it is because the first year I did this people would say that others had changed their picks after the game started, so I said get your picks in by the night before. It hasn't been a problem until this year.. just trying to be fair for everyone.

Page is updated.