[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

Ziachild007

Last nights episode was OK, but once again they slowed the pace down a little bit with backstories. huh was up with Charlie and the sleep walking/dreams? The dream with his mother, Claire, Hugo, and the dove kinda gave me chills for some reason. :D Do you think Charlie wa telling Jack the truth about not using. I am pretty sure he was, thats why I thought the sleepwalking and stuff was pretty odd.

BTW, have any of you ever checked out Spoilerfix? It gives some info on the upcoming episodes and what we can expect to see in the near future.

I thought the episode was "OK" also, definetly not one of the best. I don't mind the flashbacks so much because it oftentimes helps to explain the character's thinking and motives.

Locke has become completely full of himself and needs to be taken down a notch. Maybe Eko and the Jesus stick could tame him. :D I think that Charlie was telling the truth about not using and maybe the withdrawal was kicking in.

I agree that Libby was probably working at the hospital where Hurley worked, but a part of me thinks she has something to do with the DHARMA experiment. :D

That was definitley one of the weaker episodes. One thing I did notice is that now that she doesn't have a pillow under her dress, Claire is a hottie. She may be better looking that Kate. Also, who was the patients daughter that Jack was kissing on in that flash back? Too bad she isn't on the island, I could look at her all episode long.

Locke has never been one of my favorite characters but Charlie needed some sense knocked into him.

If he really wanted to get rid of the statues why wouldn't Locke just throw them in one of the many bonfires they burn every night instead of lockiing them up in the gun room? Obviously, the writers must have some purpose for them down the road. I love the show, but sillyness like that frustrates me.

If he really wanted to get rid of the statues why wouldn't Locke just throw them in one of the many bonfires they burn every night instead of lockiing them up in the gun room?  Obviously, the writers must have some purpose for them down the road.  I love the show, but sillyness like that frustrates me.

1289610[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

Very weak episode. Nothing really happened and Charlie's backstory was pretty uninvolving. It's episodes like this which make me think about not watching the show. Hurley's few minutes were pretty much the only redeeming part of last night's episode. Hope we see more of the others and get into the conflict between them and the show regulars.

I'm guessing that'll be how the season ends....the beginning of the battle.

1290300[/snapback]

Yup.. I agree...... and I don't blame them for going to repeats during the Olympics.. just about every station and show is doing that.

Just give us a 3-4 week window of new episodes

I've been watching since Day One, and honestly last nights episode might have been the worst 60 minutes of my life. That was by far the most boring hour of TV I've ever seen. What a waste of time this show has become. I know I'm going to catch crap for this but I really think it might be the worst show on TV.

I've been watching since Day One, and honestly last nights episode might have been the worst 60 minutes of my life. That was by far the most boring hour of TV I've ever seen. What a waste of time this show has become. I know I'm going to catch crap for this but I really think it might be the worst show on TV.

1290342[/snapback]

Wouldn't go so far to say that the show has become a waste of time -yet. Last night's episode was a brain fart by the writer's. Nothing of consequence happened nor did it give the impression that it was leading up to anything. That being said, the episode in which they featured Mr. Eko ("Psalms 23") I thought was outstanding. great script, excellent acting, some questions answered and some new questions presented. Hopefully the next few shows will be more like that episode as opposed to "Chawley, where's my bahbee." But she is looking hotter.

1290342[/snapback]

I still love the show. But the last episode sucked big time.

I don't understand when people say they have watched the show since its very first episode, and then they have one bad episode, and then it might be the worst show on tv.  huh?

1290392[/snapback]

I'm not sure I've ever read many positive things out of his posts so I wouldn't let it bother you. No personal attack on I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, just an observation. :D

I don't understand when people say they have watched the show since its very first episode, and then they have one bad episode, and then it might be the worst show on tv.  huh?

1290392[/snapback]

I'll clarify it for you. This show would have made a great movie. However since they have had such successful ratings, they are stretching out a script to the max. If the show didn't do as well, it would be a lot more action packed. In addition, this is certainly not the first bad episode, I think there have been more bad episodes than good. There were 2 good episodes (in my opinion) this season. Unfortunately I am truly addicted and can't stop watching. I'm part of the problem, not the solution.

I'm not sure I've ever read many positive things out of his posts so I wouldn't let it bother you. No personal attack on I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, just an observation. :D

1290422[/snapback]

We all have our opinions :D It's all good Twiley.

Wouldn't go so far to say that the show has become a waste of time -yet. Last night's episode was a brain fart by the writer's. Nothing of consequence happened nor did it give the impression that it was leading up to anything. That being said, the episode in which they featured Mr. Eko ("Psalms 23") I thought was outstanding. great script, excellent acting, some questions answered and some new questions presented. Hopefully the next few shows will be more like that episode as opposed to "Chawley, where's my bahbee." But she is looking hotter.

1290368[/snapback]

She is really hot. I wish they didn't kill off the snotty blonde girl (I forgot her name).