[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #15

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Squeegiebo
    • Seahawks37

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawk37 Post Today, 4:24 PM 

Huddler

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Seahawk37. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Seahawk37 

I got that right.

1296316[/snapback]

You're missing out on some high quality amusement there Nick.

You're missing out on some high quality amusement there Nick.

1296318[/snapback]

Nope , I got to read his rant in the other threads.

Huddle fights...We put a woman against a youngin that had no idea this was going on and it kept us incredibly entertained all day..Jumpin Johnnies once again :D I salute you.

WOW. This is rediculous. I could care less what you all think on the computer when in reality I would knock the girlie out. No offense to whoever she is. The Seahawks are gonna dominate the steelers because the more and more were picked to lose the bigger the blowout it is. We have been stepping up in big games all year. No need to make posts like this cause your scirred the Seahawks will be Super Bowl Champs. It's Inevitable, We will be apart of NFL history.

This vote is gonna be a lot like the game on sunday, everyone picks the steelers and the Hawks win. Whatever, you could be talking about better stuff like Randy Moss and Chris Chambers and how they are amazing but instead you decide to talk about dumb fake crap. I just dont get some of you.

1296286[/snapback]

Holy crap! this si classic. You just can't make this stuff up. :D

instead you decide to talk about dumb fake crap. I just dont get some of you.

1296286[/snapback]

perhaps young hawk has a point here. might our time be better spent helping the less fortunate or striving to achieve a noble goal vs. pontificating on the outcome of staged, violent encounters? if one were to total the combined minutes spent by all of us reading, contemplating, responding, and reacting to these hypothetical challenges, we just might find the time we continually search for to connect with each other in more meaningful and real ways. one must ask - are these communications truly enhancing our lives, or are they merely bits and random thoughts cast into a vast array of nothingness?

aw hell. squeeg would waste the dork.

:D

WOW. This is rediculous. I could care less what you all think on the computer when in reality I would knock the girlie out. No offense to whoever she is. The Seahawks are gonna dominate the steelers because the more and more were picked to lose the bigger the blowout it is. We have been stepping up in big games all year. No need to make posts like this cause your scirred the Seahawks will be Super Bowl Champs. It's Inevitable, We will be apart of NFL history.

This vote is gonna be a lot like the game on sunday, everyone picks the steelers and the Hawks win. Whatever, you could be talking about better stuff like Randy Moss and Chris Chambers and how they are amazing but instead you decide to talk about dumb fake crap. I just dont get some of you.

1296286[/snapback]

wow. he's right. those guys ARE amazing...and yet here we are talking about how a chick lawyer would kick his ass and hang him up on a coat hook by his tighty-whiteys when she's done. now i'm depressed. the world is just so f'ed up, man. where are our prioroties? just be thankful for the wisdom we get from time to time from the mouths of babes.