[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Chavez

Just think about all the people that us a screwdriver the wrong way... should we outlaw screwdrivers  :D

1493373[/snapback]

You might want to ask Bernard Goetz... :D

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find it sad that a Pregnant chick that attacked and robbed a guy at gun point died. I find it sad that that kid died. However, considering the lifestyle of that mother...the kid is probably better off. My point is...what is tragic about her death other than the fact she was pregnant?

1493332[/snapback]

Exactly

It's not Pro-Abortion...

...it's Pro-Choice...

1493077[/snapback]

No, its pro-abortion. The term Pro-choice is used because it sounds more palatable to those who dont want to face the facts about killing babies. You are in favor of legalizing the murder of innocent unborn babies or you are against legalizing it. You either believe an unborn human being is in fact human and has certain unalienable rights attached thereto, or you believe that an unborn child is not a human being and has no rights whatsoever.

No, its pro-abortion.  The term Pro-choice is used because it sounds more palatable to those who dont want to face the facts about killing babies. 

1493388[/snapback]

I do love those democrat loophole words.

You made the mistake of catching some people being hypocrites Spain, they will just pile on from here on out and pretend you are the 1 that said something stupid. it is their way. :D

No, its pro-abortion.  The term Pro-choice is used because it sounds more palatable to those who dont want to face the facts about killing babies.  You are in favor of legalizing the murder of innocent unborn babies or you are against legalizing it.  You either believe an unborn human being is in fact human and has certain unalienable rights attached thereto, or you believe that an unborn child is not a human being and has no rights whatsoever.

1493388[/snapback]

Obviously I disagree. There is a choice to be made. To have the baby or not have the baby. I'd prefer the mother make that call not the state. Why the mother reaches the conclusion she does is irrelevant.

Obviously I disagree.  There is a choice to be made.  To have the baby or not have the baby.  I'd prefer the mother make that call not the state.  Why the mother reaches the conclusion she does is irrelevant.

1493399[/snapback]

IMO , that is just another way to evade being responsible for your actions.

That is outside rape victims and woman whose pregnancy could be fatal.

1493401[/snapback]

Congrats that makes you the hypocrite not me. The fetus of a rape or incest victim or the one whose birth will risk the health of mammy is as "innocent" as any other fetus.

1493401[/snapback]

So how many babies have u adopted Doc....

Congrats that makes you the hypocrite not me.  The fetus of a rape or incest victim or the one whose birth will risk the health of mammy is as "innocent" as any other fetus.

1493409[/snapback]

Why did I know you would write this..started to address it before you wrote it.

Yes the fetus is as innocent..but the way in which the pregnancies happened would not be so innocent.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Do you think that women abuse this option? Shouldn't it be a dire decision and not one of luxery?

1493332[/snapback]

people abuse a lot of the freedoms they have. that's freedom's price.

and...funny, but i wouldn't have really considered having a life sucked out of you with a vaccuum "luxury".

Yes the fetus is as innocent..but the way in which the pregnancies happened would not be so innocent.

1493415[/snapback]

So it's okay if that baby dies huh :D

No, its pro-abortion.  The term Pro-choice is used because it sounds more palatable to those who dont want to face the facts about killing babies.  You are in favor of legalizing the murder of innocent unborn babies or you are against legalizing it.  You either believe an unborn human being is in fact human and has certain unalienable rights attached thereto, or you believe that an unborn child is not a human being and has no rights whatsoever.

1493388[/snapback]

hey spain...do you think there should be a law against men having buttsex with each other?

1493415[/snapback]

What was the chick wearing when she was raped?

1493388[/snapback]

You are either in favor of governmental interference in personal medical decisions between an individual and their doctor or you are against it.

Take your pick.

You want to simplify the issue of abortion so badly so the retarded little minds you surround yourself with politically and socially can grasp the nuance of it? Try that one on.

So it's okay if that baby dies huh  :D

1493418[/snapback]

It is never good if a baby dies..of course this should be common sense(then again I guess those for abortion must not care).

The facts are you have to choose a life if the pregnancy can possibly hurt the woman. not a good decision to have to make, but 1 you would have to make.

And as far as rape goes..the child will never get the life it should because of the way the pregnancy happened. it would be a scar on the woman and the child for their entire life. say what you want, but imagine your sister has a rape baby. then tell me that would not cross your mind every time you seen the poor child. nothing good could come out of this.

Kind of like making an asinine comment about race then pretending to be black when you can't defend it?  :D

1493428[/snapback]

:D

Dude I love it when you say something.

I would think you would want to forget that debate since you had nothing more to say once you thought I was black. then reopened your mouth after finding out I was not.

And as far as rape goes..the child will never get the life it should because of the way the pregnancy happened. it would be a scar on the woman and the child for their entire life. say what you want, but imagine your sister has a rape baby. then tell me that would not cross your mind every time you seen the poor child. nothing good could come out of this.

1493431[/snapback]

Worse would be that someday the state tells my daughter she has to have a baby wether she wants it or not.

It is never good if a baby dies..of course this should be common sense(then again I guess those for abortion must not care).

The facts are you have to choose a life if the pregnancy can possibly hurt the woman. not a good decision to have to make, but 1 you would have to make.

1493431[/snapback]

so a baby that is not wanted has a great chance at what???

1493431[/snapback]

ooh, ok. so now the rationale is...abortion is ok IF "the baby won't get the life it deserves".

so what if the mother is a drug addict? or very poor? or mentally ill or handicapped? or a convicted criminal? those babies probably "won't get the life they deserve", either.

boy, you backed yourself into a bigtime corner on this one. may be time to play the "race card" again :D