[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Chavez

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my coffee like I like my woman...........

with some sugar.

1493571[/snapback]

I like my women like I like my Josh Gordon. Cold, black and moldy.

I'd hardly put Az in the same category as Hollywood's liberal elite but you have the right to make that choice. Consider it you own personal abortion if you like. Along the lines of your own private idaho or your own personal jesus. Whichever song you prefer. I like the B52s better but whenever personal jesus comes on I get to grab my wife's rack because her middle name is faith.

Funny, my wife is pro-CHOICE but doesn't agree with abortions and could never get one...

GTS said it best "You want to simplify the issue of abortion so badly so the retarded little minds you surround yourself with politically and socially can grasp the nuance of it?"

:D

Edited by alexgaddis

GTS said it best "You want to simplify the issue of abortion so badly so the retarded little minds you surround yourself with politically and socially can grasp the nuance of it?"

:D

1493582[/snapback]

So, if you believe its wrong to legalize the murder of unborn children, you are retarded? More elitest stupidity from the left ladies and gentlemen...

So, if you believe its wrong to legalize the murder of unborn children, you are retarded?  More elitest stupidity from the left ladies and gentlemen...

1493607[/snapback]

So where does my wife fit in huh?

nowhere in your simple little view...

PS - what someone else wants to do with themselves isn't your concern...why do you want to tell them what they can and can't do? Do you think you are better than them?

Edited by alexgaddis

So where does my wife fit in huh?

nowhere in your simple little view...

PS - what someone else wants to do with themselves isn't your concern...why do you want to tell them what they can and can't do?  Do you think you are better than them?

1493609[/snapback]

She believes that it should be legal to murder innocent unborn children, so she is Pro-abortion.

ps - I dont care what anybody does with themselves. But we are talking about what they do with another human being. Dont you liberals get it? The unborn baby is not just another part of mother like a spleen or a wisdom tooth. It is a seperate and distinct human being who simply has a parasitic relationship to its mother. So, quit acting like murdering the baby is simply the mother doing something with her own body.

Edited by spain

PS - what someone else wants to do with themselves isn't your concern...why do you want to tell them what they can and can't do?  Do you think you are better than them?

1493609[/snapback]

the focus is on the unborn child, not the mother. by taking the life of this child, we are telling the baby whether he/she can live or not. why do we think we are better than the unborn child?

::D Everyone who is here advocating that the US government be allowed to dictate reproductive choice issues to US citizens by legislation has the same view of government intrusion into the lives of citizens as the totalitarian Communist Chinese government.

::D  Everyone who is here advocating that the US government be allowed to dictate reproductive choice issues to US citizens by legislation has the same view of government intrusion into the lives of citizens as the totalitarian Communist Chinese government.

1493616[/snapback]

skins, my under-educated friend, all americans have the right to reproductive choice. everyone can choose whether or not they want to conceive a child. there is no threat to that freedom we all enjoy. what you want to do is continue to have that choice available after the conception has already occurred ... by that time, the choice has been made.

skins, my under-educated friend, all americans have the right to reproductive choice.  everyone can choose whether or not they want to conceive a child.  there is no threat to that freedom we all enjoy.  what you want to do is continue to have that choice available after the conception has already occurred ... by that time, the choice has been made.

1493620[/snapback]

That is returd logic. So you are ok with the government prohibiting citizens from having more than two kids because the prohibition was made before conception took place?

Why do you love the totalitarian Chinese government policy of intruding into the reproductive lives of citizens? Why do you want to adopt it here?

Edited by skins

Conservatives - Abortion is Murder don't do it blah blah blah

Liberals - Government shouldn't choose, a fetus isn't a life blah blah blah

1493624[/snapback]

Who said a fetus isnt a life? A fetus is certainly a life. One that a mother should be allowed to terminate because her rights trump those of the fetus.

::D  Everyone who is here advocating that the US government be allowed to dictate reproductive choice issues to US citizens by legislation has the same view of government intrusion into the lives of citizens as the totalitarian Communist Chinese government.

1493616[/snapback]

The U.S. Gubment didn't give me 3 arms....I feel cheated. :D

1493616[/snapback]

Ah, now we reduce an unborn living human being down to "reproductive choice". It isnt a child, its simply a choice right skinsy? Talk about devaluing a human being. Those who believe that it is ok to deny citizens basic human rights, including the right to life, has the same view of the humanity as the totalitarian Communist Chinese government...

That is returd logic. So you are ok with the government prohibiting citizens from having more than two kids because the prohibition was made before conception took place?

Why do you love the totalitarian Chinese government policy of intruding into the reproductive lives of citizens? Why do you want to adopt it here?

1493622[/snapback]

if my country has an overpopulation problem, then eventual restrictions on conceiving children could very well be warranted. this, however, per your usual style, has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Edited by tonorator

A fetus is certainly a life. One that a mother should be allowed to terminate because her rights trump those of the fetus.

1493626[/snapback]

Why? Who decided that the life of the mother is worth more than the life of the fetus?

Who said a fetus isnt a life? A fetus is certainly a life. One that a mother should be allowed to terminate because her rights trump those of the fetus.

1493626[/snapback]

Why exactly does the mothers life "trump" that of the baby?

Ah, now we reduce an unborn living human being down to "reproductive choice".  It isnt a child, its simply a choice right skinsy?  Talk about devaluing a human being.  Those who believe that it is ok to deny citizens basic human rights, including the right to life, has the same view of the humanity as the totalitarian Communist Chinese government...

1493631[/snapback]

yet you believe in the death penalty...hmmm

1493626[/snapback]

so it's like in euchre ... ahh that makes sense now. thanks.

yet you believe in the death penalty...hmmm

1493642[/snapback]

I am deeply opposed to the death penalty and have stated as such numerous times on this board. Next question...