[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To You Huddlers Who Dont Want Kids

spain

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus I can't get any chicks pregnant. :D

when the population of the earth is decimated by the inevitable slamming asteroid and only you, me, and a bevy of hooter's babes remain miraculously spared, it will be me they call upon to inject the jiggling lovelies in order to perpetuate the species ... and i shall respond to the call.

when the population of the earth is decimated by the inevitable slamming asteroid and only you, me, and a bevy of hooter's babes remain miraculously spared, it will be me they call upon to inject the jiggling lovelies in order to perpetuate the species ... and i shall respond to the call.

I'll keep the others busy while they wait for you. :D

And my favorite poem, which I've quoted here before, from Philip Larkin:

They f-ck you up, your mom and dad

They don't mean to, but they do;

They give you all the faults they have,

And add some extra, just for you

+++

Man passes on misery to man,

It deepens like a coastal shelf

Get out as early as you can

And don't have any kids yourself.

THis would require you to actually be able to get a woman to sleep with you

Solid point :D ok, how about this, if I wanted to donate sperm then I couldn't get any chicks pregnant. :D

I did hear an interesting discussion on BBC radio a week or so back about how, if current population trends hold, those people with religious beliefs will soon rule the world, because they have kids at a far higher rate than people who are not religious. In that sense, I guess you're the last of a dying breed, spain, so kudos for that.

I did hear an interesting discussion on BBC radio a week or so back about how, if current population trends hold, those people with religious beliefs will soon rule the world, because they have kids at a far higher rate than people who are not religious.

yup

why do u think the chatholic church hasnt changed its views... they are byding there time

Louis CK: I thought becoming a father would make me a new man, and give meaning to my life. Instead, I just became another jagoff with a kid.

Well, yeah...y'all act like being a parent is special. A majority of the population of the earth can have kids. :D

Still wondering why Spain had his wife go through major surgery instead of getting a minor procedure done himself. :D

That's it. Now you've done it. You've just insulted every man whose p*nis is too small to have that surgery. You're on my sh*t list now bro. P*nis discriminator.

That's it. Now you've done it. You've just insulted every man whose p*nis is too small to have that surgery. You're on my sh*t list now bro. P*nis discriminator.

Psst....they don't do it anything to your p*nis.....he is saying you have little doodads

Man, I am always late to the good threads... :D

Kids are good, but can be annoying. If you don't want them, that is your choice and I can certainly understand it. If you want them, cool, but be ready for the challenges that comes with it. I cannot really speak too much about this since I am only 2 months into my journey with my daughter.

I do often times think that the true meaning of life FOR ME is to have a family. I think my life would be a lot emptier without kids. That said, there may be a lot of things that I will miss out on because I have children. The things I gain, I think, will mean more than the things I will miss IMO.

Edited by TDFFFreak

That's it. Now you've done it. You've just insulted every man whose p*nis is too small to get their pants tight! You're on my sh*t list now bro. P*nis discriminator.

Fixed.

:D

Another note to most parents out there:

Your kids aren't as cute and special as you think they are. :D

In fact, most are pretty annoying and downright ugly. :D

Now you've done it, you have offended every single person that has a cute and adorable child. My children are beautiful angels so :D

Great.. that itch went ot my taint so I gave it a good long scratch.. now my fingers smell funny.... anyone got a good way to get rid of the smell on my fingers?

Try a fresh lemon, it works for shrimp :D

Great.. that itch went ot my taint so I gave it a good long scratch.. now my fingers smell funny.... anyone got a good way to get rid of the smell on my fingers?

Put em in a cute kids mouth and let em suck on em for a while.

Edited by sundaynfl

I know its a trendy thing for white folks to not have kids anymore. There are several GAY couples at my company who absoutely dont want kids. They dont want some little monsters interferring with their lives. Well, for you jack asses who are so spoiled and selfish as to want to remain childless, the joke is on you! Your pathetic meaningless trivial life that you think is sooo important is a complete and utter waste. Your life is NOT complete, you are simply to ignorant or stupid to know better. I laugh out loud every time one of these idiots starts talking about why they dont want kids. They think they have it all when in reality they have nothing. They are morans who have no clue about the meaning of life. They will never know true joy and I pity them.

Apparently everyone missed the point.