[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

Give me your question, and I'll do my best to give you a good answer. I'll simply answer your question, and if you want details as to why, just ask............ Who Do I Start, Should I make this trade, Who should I pickup, Maryanne or Ginger, anything goes...................Fire away.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Menudo-

I have a QB situation with Warner, McNair and Ben at the helm. Alex Smith is on the wire and I think I can get him. Would you drop Ben to get Smith (keeping Warner just in case), or would you package some players to make a trade for an established guy and not worry about it again this year? Here is my trade bait:

LJ2

Chester

DeAngelo

SJax

Chambers

Wayne

Bryant

Mason

Miller

Watson

One piece of advice I've given countless times over the years is that you should never, ever, under any circumstances, start any offensive player on the Lions. About 98% of the time, that advice is right on the money. With the recent poor showings and complete offensive ineptitude, should I apply the same theory to the Steelers?

One piece of advice I've given countless times over the years is that you should never, ever, under any circumstances, start any offensive player on the Lions. About 98% of the time, that advice is right on the money. With the recent poor showings and complete offensive ineptitude, should I apply the same theory to the Steelers?

:D

Oh and :D for the first part.

I posted this.

I am 3-0 and on a roll, but my QBs are my biggest area of concern right now. I currently have Bledsoe and McNair and am thinking of picking up Lienart and sitting him for a few weeks.

If I drop MBell, Norwood or RSmith, is this a good option?

Roster in sig.

Thanks.

Menudo,

Std. Perormance Scoring. 8-team league.

Drop QB Bulger pickup REX or FAVRE? Bulger has done nothing is that going to change...

AND

Drop DeAngelo pickup RB Maroney or RB Maurice Joness-Drew (JAX)? My RBs are Gore, R. Brown, KJ, DeAngelo....outside of Gore not real great, I need help here big time. A lot of hype on both Maroney and now Maurice, Which one will get the starting role quickest and have an impact?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menudo-

I have a QB situation with Warner, McNair and Ben at the helm. Alex Smith is on the wire and I think I can get him. Would you drop Ben to get Smith (keeping Warner just in case), or would you package some players to make a trade for an established guy and not worry about it again this year? Here is my trade bait:

LJ2

Chester

DeAngelo

SJax

Chambers

Wayne

Bryant

Mason

Miller

Watson

I would drop Warner and pick-up Smith. Don't trade any depth away for a QB. Roethlisberger will come around, and Smith is showing signs of being solid. With Ben, Smith, & McNair, you can play the match-ups and do pretty well.

Rank these FA. I"m dropping Lundy and trying to get one of them in waivers tonight

T Henry

Jones-Drew

Maurice Morris

I have the Steelers on bye this week. I have Chargers D on roster already, but CLE is available and they do play @OAK. Which is the better play

SD @BAL

CLE @OAK

I think SD is still the safer pick.

Need a bye- week filler for Eli. Which of these should I pick up:

Favre vs. Philly

Frye vs. Raiders

Kitna vs. Rams

Also, should I pick up Morris for one week if I have Barlow? It's an auction pick-up league; what's he worth out of $100 bankroll?

Favre,

and if you need a RB for the next two weeks, pick-up Morris, but, do not spend a lot, as Alexander will be back soon enough.

Eli is on a bye. Start Vick or drop him in favor of Favre? Also, Colston at CAR or Braylon Edwards at OAK?

I like Favre better than Vick, but, I would probably try to drop someone other than Vick to get him.

Braylon Edwards

Showing up in my advice thread to go :D , you Oprahing hypocrite ! :lol:

As for the Lions advise, sitting Roy Williams would have been a costly mistake last week, and Kevin Jones and Kitna had decent days.

No, you should not apply the same theory to the Steelers. Willie Parker did well in 2 of the first 3 weeks, Miller has been decent, and Ward will come around. Only start other Steelers offensive players in extremely deep leagues.

Oh, I almost forgot.................. :D

Should I pick up rookie Michael Robinson (RB/SF) with the injury (and probable future injuries) to Frank Gore? If so, who on my roster should I drop?

Nope, don't get too excited over one week. No need to pick-up Robinson.

I posted this.

I am 3-0 and on a roll, but my QBs are my biggest area of concern right now. I currently have Bledsoe and McNair and am thinking of picking up Lienart and sitting him for a few weeks.

If I drop MBell, Norwood or RSmith, is this a good option?

Roster in sig.

Thanks.

Personally, I would drop McNair and pick-up Leinart. It is a bold move, but, I think Leinart is going to do well.

Menudo,

Std. Perormance Scoring. 8-team league.

Drop QB Bulger pickup REX or FAVRE? Bulger has done nothing is that going to change...

AND

Drop DeAngelo pickup RB Maroney or RB Maurice Joness-Drew (JAX)? My RBs are Gore, R. Brown, KJ, DeAngelo....outside of Gore not real great, I need help here big time. A lot of hype on both Maroney and now Maurice, Which one will get the starting role quickest and have an impact?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Bulger will improve, but, I think Favre will be better. Make the change, but, if you have someone else to drop, you might want to hang onto Bulger.

Yes, drop DeAngelo and pick-up Maroney quickly !!!

Rank these FA. I"m dropping Lundy and trying to get one of them in waivers tonight

T Henry

Jones-Drew

Maurice Morris

I have the Steelers on bye this week. I have Chargers D on roster already, but CLE is available and they do play @OAK. Which is the better play

SD @BAL

CLE @OAK

I think SD is still the safer pick.

1. M. Morris

2. Jones-Drew

3. T. Henry

San Diego