[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The missing link

tazinib1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one proof is doorways that were built back in the midget days. unless we enjoyed ducking down alot.

what areas of the world were these doorways found and what was the surface of the ground?

edit: point being that certain races are simply just smaller (messicans and asians)....there were quite a few white races that were very tall as were africans...

Edited by Avernus

what areas of the world were these doorways found and what was the surface of the ground?

edit: point being that certain races are simply just smaller (messicans and asians)....there were quite a few white races that were very tall as were africans...

ive been to one place....pompei

what was the proof again supporting the "fact" that man was less than 5ft tall?

umm, skeletons?

one proof is doorways that were built back in the midget days. unless we enjoyed ducking down alot.

there's that too. you should visit the anasazi ruins at mesa verde sometime and try going through some of the "doors".

ive been to one place....pompei

true, but not all white races have the same size....and then you have indian people who are shorter on average, but I don't know much about the natives of this country...

majority of irish people are shorter than the average height and have been for some time....as were other white races....

but nordics and as I said africans were taller...

tonorator: ok mr. smartypants evolutionist, some "creation scientist" told me to ask how come there aren't any fossils of transitional species?

the facts: there are tons of transitional species fossils. in fact, they just found another very important one.

tonorator: oh wow, one fossil

the facts: there are more than that

tonorator: ok, two

the facts: no, a LOT more.

tonorator: then this one can't be very important! ha, I win, I can continue pretending the overwhelming evidence for evolution doesn't exist :wacko:

Scientists will do everything in their power to prove God is just a hoax. Yet those that choose to believe will continue to, however far-fetched it may seem to everyone that doesn't. Last night I listened to an NPR report about a doctor that thinks religious visions like Moses seeing the burning bush & hearing God may be nothing more than epileptic hallucinations. I won't bother to try to prove it to anyone else because what other people think about my faith makes very little difference to me and I can live with that. Everyone has their own choice, I can only feel sorry for those who have no hope of life after death. Right or wrong at least I have that hope & no amount of scientific data will ever change that.

tonorator: ok mr. smartypants evolutionist, some "creation scientist" told me to ask how come there aren't any fossils of transitional species?

the facts: there are tons of transitional species fossils. in fact, they just found another very important one.

tonorator: then this one can't be very important! ha, I win, I can continue pretending the overwhelming evidence for evolution doesn't exist :wacko:

tonorator pwnd the facts.

Next, can you explain why we can't talk monkey, Mr. Darwin?

Scientists will do everything in their power to prove God is just a hoax. Yet those that choose to believe will continue to, however far-fetched it may seem to everyone that doesn't. Last night I listened to an NPR report about a doctor that thinks religious visions like Moses seeing the burning bush & hearing God may be nothing more than epileptic hallucinations. I won't bother to try to prove it to anyone else because what other people think about my faith makes very little difference to me and I can live with that. Everyone has their own choice, I can only feel sorry for those who have no hope of life after death. Right or wrong at least I have that hope & no amount of scientific data will ever change that.

I :heart: rajn.

And likewise, there will be those insecure in their choice of faith that attempt to prove evolutionary theory a fraud. In this, as with most all things, I am content to live and let live. Whether we evolve or not doesn't negate that there is a Higher Power, and the existience of the Higher Power does not preclude evolution of some kind. I'm simply content to say that I don't know all that is knowable, and that you (you in general, not rajn) don't either. There are so many things worth our intellectual energies that I just can't expend any on arguing something that, even if could be proven one way or the other, probably wouldn't matter a hill of beans anyway.

:D

:wacko: I'll be sure to tell some of the scientists at my church on sunday.

Some scientists. I figured that was implied. Obviously not every scientist is out to prove the non-existence of God.

Edited by rajncajn