[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the awkward moment when Cole helped one of his men clip their uniform up in the elevator? Then at the truck they did a close shot on the same guy...

Yep...the elevator scene was odd, and would likely have been forgotten had the same dude not found the necklace. Something will come of this newb.

Anyone else notice the awkward moment when Cole helped one of his men clip their uniform up in the elevator? Then at the truck they did a close shot on the same guy...

my take was that Cole is in charge and takin care of a rookie.....also think they're groomin Cole ta take jacks place in the series :wacko: they are wearing the silver & black so butt darts can't be ruled out :D

when they showed cole helping the rookie, i thought, well, that guy is for sure getting killed.

when they showed cole helping the rookie, i thought, well, that guy is for sure getting killed.

I thought that he's some kind of infiltrator that Cole will eventually have to kill.

I thought that he's some kind of infiltrator that Cole will eventually have to kill.

Me three. Now that makes me wonder since we all jumped right on this boat. I was thinking at the time that he would get whacked during that show but maybe we are over thinking things and since it seemed so obvious, maybe it will be nothing. :wacko:

I still think we are all the right track.

Me three. Now that makes me wonder since we all jumped right on this boat. I was thinking at the time that he would get whacked during that show but maybe we are over thinking things and since it seemed so obvious, maybe it will be nothing. :wacko:

I still think we are all the right track.

Yeah, I still think he's a mole too. Shine the spot light on him to draw people's attention to him, then ignore him for a week or two so that people forget about him, then have him play his role without having to reintroduce the character. My hunch is that he's working for the people with the rods.

You knew that the Cole/Dana thing was going to end with someone shot, I just didn't see which one it was gonna be.

Is it just me or is this season sort of blah?

I'm enjoying it. Though it does seem to be much darker than seasons past.

And... for the first time ever, our "ultimate threat" bad guys are kind of clueless and just winging it. Which is interesting.

I'm glad we got Jack to give CTU a verbal commitment however. :wacko:

I'm enjoying it. Though it does seem to be much darker than seasons past.

And... for the first time ever, our "ultimate threat" bad guys are kind of clueless and just winging it. Which is interesting.

I'm glad we got Jack to give CTU a verbal commitment however. :wacko:

Darker? Really? Just seems to me the characters don't have much depth or something. (Other than the Renee thing.) The villians are bland. I'm hoping some shadowy group swoops in steals the rods from the typical terrorist wannabes.

the one thing they seem to be doing which i like is to stay focused on some bad guys for awhile vs. the never-ending thread of escalating things up to yet another new bad guy, and another new potential disaster in the same 24 hours. i've wanted to see a good, more gritty story that focuses on the same conflict and essentially the same bad guys to build up to a major blowout at the end ... so i think they are trying this, which by definition can make the beginning a bit slower as things continue to develop. thus far, it has not jazzed me up all that much, but i'm hopeful.

the one thing they seem to be doing which i like is to stay focused on some bad guys for awhile vs. the never-ending thread of escalating things up to yet another new bad guy, and another new potential disaster in the same 24 hours. i've wanted to see a good, more gritty story that focuses on the same conflict and essentially the same bad guys to build up to a major blowout at the end ... so i think they are trying this, which by definition can make the beginning a bit slower as things continue to develop. thus far, it has not jazzed me up all that much, but i'm hopeful.

See, and I like this. I like the twists and turns.

See, and I like this. I like the twists and turns.

i would like 1 or 2 really big ones vs. what we had last season. it was hard to tell which way was up for me and there were too many "aw, c'mon" moments that detracted from the suspense. on the other hand, i do get the wild-roller-coaster-chomp-the-popcorn effect of just going balls to the wall ... but tough to keep doing that after 8 seasons.

I just wish that once Hollywood would get it right. Trying to jump through a window will either have you bounce off it or cut to ribbons. there is no in between. That and they telegraphed that move just a little too much.