[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is FOX F'n up for anyone else? I have it on DVR and am a few minutes behind but the sound keeps cutting out and the picture is freezing up sorta :wacko:

I had the same problem too. Thought it was local, but guess not. Irritating!

Last night was friggin awesome.....I was thinking wtha then the Russian was introduced into the plot that there was going to be a major spin. It looks like that might be where the last half-dozen episodes are going.

Not sure what happens with Dana at this point...something tells me she will continue to have some kind of influence going forward, even though her relationships with the terrorists are kaput.

ETA: The one thing that was disappointing was that they spent so much time the first half of the season revolving the plot lines around the construction of the bomb and its deployment, I was kinda shocked it was handed over so meaninglessly.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Last night was friggin awesome.....I was thinking wtha then the Russian was introduced into the plot that there was going to be a major spin. It looks like that might be where the last half-dozen episodes are going.

Not sure what happens with Dana at this point...something tells me she will continue to have some kind of influence going forward, even though her relationships with the terrorists are kaput.

ETA: The one thing that was disappointing was that they spent so much time the first half of the season revolving the plot lines around the construction of the bomb and its deployment, I was kinda shocked it was handed over so meaninglessly.

I agree with you on Dana - when Jack turned back to ask her who was going to pay her, I knew there was another unanswered question the show was going to have to deal with later. Perhaps the Russians were behind the killing of Hassan, allowed the nuke rods out in the open, etc., to kill the peace agreement?

Last nights episode was awesome - I will recant my jumped the shark comment made earlier.
Very good episode last night. I'm back on board.

agreed. man, that was a good two hours of TV. for all the corny cliche, absurdity and predictability, this show still knows how to bring it when it needs to.

Great TV last night :D

I love how CTU NEVER catches their mole until they are at the door.

My brother and I were talking and have a feeling that Dana is going to try and bring Cole down with the earlier murders, or Cole is going to just fly off the handle and kill Dana in the middle of CTU - or both.

I was also disappointed that the first 3/4 of the show were about the bomb - and it was handed over just like that. And we see no more of it. Not really the global threat we're used to seeing in 24 that lasts until the last hour.

Glad Hastings is done being a little beyotch though, that was getting old quick.

I'm not expecting a whole lot from the next few hours, as it would seem it's very political. They're also bringing back the weasely ex-president that Jack had a role in locking up...

Really wish we could have seen some of Tony Almeda in the series finale :wacko:

Great TV last night :D

I love how CTU NEVER catches their mole until they are at the door.

My brother and I were talking and have a feeling that Dana is going to try and bring Cole down with the earlier murders, or Cole is going to just fly off the handle and kill Dana in the middle of CTU - or both.

I was also disappointed that the first 3/4 of the show were about the bomb - and it was handed over just like that. And we see no more of it. Not really the global threat we're used to seeing in 24 that lasts until the last hour.

Glad Hastings is done being a little beyotch though, that was getting old quick.

I'm not expecting a whole lot from the next few hours, as it would seem it's very political. They're also bringing back the weasely ex-president that Jack had a role in locking up...

Really wish we could have seen some of Tony Almeda in the series finale :wacko:

i agree on the Dana thing...thinking she will bring Cole down and if not it is just because he is small potatoes to her...but I could also see him going off on her.....the other thing I thought might happen was that Cole would dime her out about the "murders" that he was a part of but I couldnt remember if she really did one or not...I thought he might fall on the sword for that because she was given the get out of jail free card on the bomb/hasan thing but not the murders that no one knows about....also thought the same about the killing of the parole guy...but with hasan dead she now has no chips to play.....an unfortunate but very controversial ending would be us against the Russians with them and us launching full out nukes..but that wont happen considering they are going to be setting up the movie...who knows maybe that is how the movie will end.

:wacko:

+1

Surprised they offed her, especially with a movie on deck. I am guessing anything goes from here on out. She looked phenomenal wrapped in that sheet, though...those bad boys had some serious ######.

A little odd they put Chloe in charge at CTU, Wasn't it just 14 "hours" ago she was on the street? That was a reach. As was bringing back the old President to handle the very sensitive peace talks without divulging his plan.

Still a solid episode, but they seem to be taking it too far too fast...I guess that's what only having 6 episodes left will do to the writing.