[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just before the show returned from the final commercial break, when they gave the "due to the graphic nature of this program, viewer discretion is advised" warning, you knew some bad-ass sh!t was goin down. :wacko: from now on, instead of the "viewer discretion" warning, they should just show a photo of jack bauer's angry face.

They f'ed with Jack long enough. Now he's just laying waste to all of it.

Seriously, ripping off the skin with pliers, the knofe, the blowtorch and then gutting to guy to get his SIM card? That right there made this entire season.

They f'ed with Jack long enough. Now he's just laying waste to all of it.

Seriously, ripping off the skin with pliers, the knofe, the blowtorch and then gutting to guy to get his SIM card? That right there made this entire season.

You left out the part where he squirted the lighter fluid into his wounds. :wacko:

You left out the part where he squirted the lighter fluid into his wounds. :wacko:

I don't think that was lighter fluid as he would have went up in flames from the blowtorch (I'm pretty sure the blowtorch came after the squirting, but I could be wrong).

I don't think that was lighter fluid as he would have went up in flames from the blowtorch (I'm pretty sure the blowtorch came after the squirting, but I could be wrong).

You are correct in your sequence. At first I though alcohol but at that point, just about any liquid would have sucked.

true, not sure what it was, but i bet it stung a little :wacko:

Biggest surprise ending ever is what they are advertising. I'm thinking Jack assasinates President Taylor and then goes death by cop (or CTU agent) and Cole kills him. any other guesses?

I thought about that too, but then who would star in the movie? Isn't there a movie coming out? Done deal, right?

just watched on Fox.com

I too think Jack has to live for the movie....also think we will see Ethan one last time too...and for some reason I think President Taylor drops the bomb about the Russians at the "signing table"

The scuttlebut I hear is that Jack has to live for the movie and since a movie is being projected for early next year, there you have it. I havn't read any production submissions for the movie as of yet though. Usually you will start seeing production permits filed...when that happens you can count on at least 3 months for a feature of this size/budget and another 6 months for editing purposes.

just watched on Fox.com

I too think Jack has to live for the movie....also think we will see Ethan one last time too...and for some reason I think President Taylor drops the bomb about the Russians at the "signing table"

yeah, i was thinking that, too. the president has a change of heart at the last minute, especially once she finds out jack is killing everyone.

i was also thinking that jack would do something like killing the russian president to end the season as the most wanted man in the world, and that's where the movie would pick up. either that, or some lame cliffhanger where he's in an explosion at the end and we're all supposed to think he's dead.

seeing jack in that body armor, complete with the bullet-proof headgear, was probably the most bad-ass moment of the whole series. :wacko: