[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

Glad Chloe finally gets some recognition.

Also surprised about Renae.

Logan is a giant piece... not thrilled to see him back, but someone should definitely tip off the president that there's a possibility Russia was involved... sooner rather than later.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the most part, I can swallow the moronic plot twists that make no sense whatsoever for the sake of being entertained. but last night, I was having a particularly tough time going along with the idea of president taylor agreeing to logan's scheme. I mean, one minute she's ready to let thousands of new yorkers die to protect president hassaan....the next minute, she's willing to coverup the entire thing to sign a treaty with the people who planned it?

My friend at work and I still crack jokes that they haven't found Milton's body yet. It's got to start smelling some time. Of course one tends to forget it's only been a few hours...

I remember thinking that if they gave Dana immunity for her involvement in the "terrorist attack" that when they found him that they would be able to use that to put her away...in the end it didnt matter because Jack put her away for good.