[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay Packers in trouble

General Itals

If found to be true, he'll be spending some time in the state penetentiary. The only "packing" he'll need to worry about will be the back-ddor variety delivered by the resident love sponge.

That's not true. Roethlisberger didn't even get charged, even though the DA in the case was certain he raped that girl - he just couldn't bring enough evidence to the table to get a conviction.

Yahoo had a story up that the alleged victims already changed their story and that when the police turn the matter over to the DA they likely won't be reccomending the filing of charges. They apparently started off saying some of the other players held them down during the incident and that very quickly changed to no one but the one "unnamed" player was involved. Starting to see ma bit sketchy. We'll see.

:tup: PON is gonna be PISSED !

Ah, the blowhard is back.

Take a look at the roster when he took over for Sherman. Take a look at last year.

Rodgers=Top 5 QB, and to not give TT credit for it is asinine.

Grant=Trade for basically nothing

Jennings=Steal for where he went

Finley=Potentially a top 3 TE receiving threat

Nick Collins=Pro Bowler year in and out. People though he reached then... Does he get credit for him?

Clay Matthews=Pro Bolwer year one. Traded up to get him, does he get credit for him?

Charles Woodson- Ted's biggest FA signing has been nothing short of genius. DPOY in 09. When he signed the majority of you thought he was done.

Ryan Pickett= Another great RFA signing, but TT doesn't deserve credit for that either... Probably just luck there too.

Randull has good ol days syndrome and needs to realize that Ted Thompson isn't the greatest thing to ever happen, but he's put this team in the best position it's been in since 97-98. To discount his Aaron Rodgers pick is absoultely asinine. Dull is getting closer to Ed Hoyle in my mind.

:wacko:

By Bill Michaels

Story Created: Jun 8, 2010

Story Updated: Jun 8, 2010

According to sources, Green Bay Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood will not be charged with sexual assault. The charge being considered is solicitation of prostitution. The two women who levied the allegations of sexual assault could be charged with prostitution.

Underwood met the two women at Chubby’s, a gentleman’s club outside of the Lake Delton area. Underwood solicited one or both of the women to return to his room. While an encounter between Underwood and one of the women was taking place, the other woman in question attempted to rob the Packers player. Once she was discovered, the two women were thrown out of the condo. That’s when the two women called police and reported the assault. The two women in question were seen laughing and “carrying on” after wards by witnesses.

The other Packer players who were named by the Lake Delton Police Department were not involved in any way other than being nearby at the time. The additional Packers questioned regarding the incident, their accounts of the evening and their whereabouts were all corroborated by additional witnesses.

The two women were said to be known prostitutes in the Milwaukee area.

It's not nearly as bad as sexual assault, but still pretty stupid.

POS.

He Said, She Said....doesn't matter... if they said "NO" then fry the sorry bastard. If his teammates aren't even going to back him up, then it sounds bad. Even worse if they did nothing about it and knew.

By Bill Michaels

Story Created: Jun 8, 2010

Story Updated: Jun 8, 2010

According to sources, Green Bay Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood will not be charged with sexual assault. The charge being considered is solicitation of prostitution. The two women who levied the allegations of sexual assault could be charged with prostitution.

Underwood met the two women at Chubby’s, a gentleman’s club outside of the Lake Delton area. Underwood solicited one or both of the women to return to his room. While an encounter between Underwood and one of the women was taking place, the other woman in question attempted to rob the Packers player. Once she was discovered, the two women were thrown out of the condo. That’s when the two women called police and reported the assault. The two women in question were seen laughing and “carrying on” after wards by witnesses.

The other Packer players who were named by the Lake Delton Police Department were not involved in any way other than being nearby at the time. The additional Packers questioned regarding the incident, their accounts of the evening and their whereabouts were all corroborated by additional witnesses.

The two women were said to be known prostitutes in the Milwaukee area.

Good call, Ed.

:wacko:

Chubby's is a fine, fine establishment . . . er, so I have heard.

It is a very wholesome place. So I've heard...LOL. I used to coach in the area and it was the common place to take guys who were about to take the wedded bliss plunge.

Anyway, the guy seems like a dip$hit for picking them up. Most of the workers there are on the take and are hired as "dancers" from MPLS and Milwaukee. Back in the day before their remodel they had "rooms" out back.

But as for the women pulling this crap, they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. What they did is inexcusable and will now bring questions to any women reporting an assault.

I will admit I jumped to conclusions before knowing all the facts... I was all for punishing him when it appeared that he was following in Ben's shoes.

Yes, I should have waited for more details. But too many times the athletes feel they are entitled. When I went to school in Lax they had a CBA team and those guys would strut downtown and feel entitled. It was pathetic. Some were cool, but the majority were head-cases.

Chewy, Favre, and Frankie Bag 'O Donuts were not the choir boys when they went out either.

Regardless, with all the bad publicity lately, you'd think the players would fly "under the radar".

Edited by Ed Hoyle

I will admit I jumped to conclusions before knowing all the facts... I was all for punishing him when it appeared that he was following in Ben's shoes.

Yes, I should have waited for more details.

Well, I'll give you at least some credit for this. Unfortunately, you couldn't resist and had to add the "but..."

Chewy, Favre, and Frankie Bag 'O Donuts were not the choir boys when they went out either.

Care to unwrap this a bit? Chmura was a scumbag, no question. But to place the reference to Favre and Winters in a thread about players abusing women, with the attachment to Chmura - I'd like to hear a lot more about what you know that no one else seems to.

Nick Collins, Greg Jennings, Jermichael Finley, Josh Sitton, Ryan Pickett, and Clay Matthews were also very lucky picks.

Yes he has had some but has also missed on many. I mean in this age if you rely solely on the draft it puts more presure on those picks.

This year he took Neal in the 2nd and traded his 4th to move up and take Burnett in the 3rd. I do think if he reversed those he could have kept the 4th round pick.

If you rely solely on the draft you have to make every pick count and he has had quite a few misses. Harrell, Brohm, Brandon Jackson among them.

I wish he'd do more in free agency. He has had several successes-Woodson, Tramon Williams, Pickett, Chillar, Donald Lee among them.

I don't want him to get in bidding wars for overvalued talent just try and get more cheaper free agents.

Care to unwrap this a bit? Chmura was a scumbag, no question. But to place the reference to Favre and Winters in a thread about players abusing women, with the attachment to Chmura - I'd like to hear a lot more about what you know that no one else seems to.

Cant say anything about Frankie Winters, but I know of stories and examples where Favre was a complete douchebag. Getting wasted when he was "supposed" to be in the substance abuse program, picking up college girls with Chewy, etc.

I also have a personal example where favre was banned for life from a certain private country club because of drunk disorderly bahavior and destruction of property . . . but I cant give any more details than that . . .

However (since I dont work there) I know that Jay Cutler was banned from Butler National for drunken boorish behavior and violating the dress code . .:wacko:

I couldn't imagine Wisconsin strippers. Do they come there after their Wal-Mart job?

You can touch their breasts provided the house gets to keep the milk.

At least it's better than MIN strippers. They have beards. Above the waist. :wacko:

The QB and TE were womanizers and were always on the prowl. Much of this took place in N Wis towns. There were a few nights of wander near Madtown. Frankie wasn't a womanizer but always had his QB's back.

They weren't in the same league as BigBen, but they were clearly womanizers. No meaning they were abusers. They did use their fame for conquests. But, at least Favre settled down when Deanna pulled on the reins. Chewy had no such luck. (Supposedly his babysitter was the daughter of a Brewer JG)

You can touch their breasts provided the house gets to keep the milk.

At least it's better than MIN strippers. They have beards. Above the waist. :wacko:

There is nothing wrong with a little milk with your cookies. LOL.

As for the bearded ladies from MN, well, a few of them come out and guys yell, "Take of your sweater...and then we realize it is their back."