[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mobile website

....unless I am missing something, I can no longer get to the regular ho page on my iPhone or (more importantly) my iPad. I am automatically redirected to the mobile site.

So far, I am missing how I can access the player rankings with the discussion about why the player is ranked where they are.

A mobile site is nice for a lot of smart phones, but not necessary for iPhone and definitely not iPad. Hopefully this forced redirect can be taken off. Mobile site should be a choice, not a requirement.

I was unaware that device detection was on for iPad. That has been turned off.

The player rankings are displayed in a way that's not conducive to the display limitations of a handheld device. That is why they are not included in the mobile site at this time. But I will look into adding a link to the regular rankings pages in the mobile site so that those that want to view them can find them more directly.

The player rankings are displayed in a way that's not conducive to the display limitations of a handheld device. That is why they are not included in the mobile site at this time. But I will look into adding a link to the regular rankings pages in the mobile site so that those that want to view them can find them more directly.

Awesome, thanks!

P.S. Liking the iPhone app!

• 2 weeks later...

But, if the application is for the Iphone, the fact that users can zoom in/out quite easily makes this somewhat of a non-issue, in my opinion. In other words, sure, I can't realistically view the entire page of rankings on my phone, all at one time. But, if it was at least available, I could view the page, and then zoom in to the part of the page (position) that I'm wanting to look at. Does that make sense?

• 3 weeks later...

The only difference between a mobile page and the corresponding page on the regular site is that it's been formatted for mobile devices. The information is the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some website I noticed have a link on the bottom of their mobile site to enter the main site but the mobile site is default.

Is this possible for thehuddle?

No, that is not the way we've chosen to program our mobile site. I'll say this again. The same content is on both the regular site and the mobile site. If it is not then the regular site version is provided.

No, that is not the way we've chosen to program our mobile site. I'll say this again. The same content is on both the regular site and the mobile site. If it is not then the regular site version is provided.

I have an iPhone and it seems to be ok for me. MyFantasyLeague also has a iPhone app that allows you to submit your lineup - see your standings etc.

Rotoworld and the Huddle both have player news as part of the iPhone apps.

• WJW locked this topic