[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat Denver this week

whomper

I still think there's great potential in a weekly fantasy parody article.

Say you use Hall and Oates songs for one week. You could use I Can't Go For That to describe the Jets goal line stand against the Falcons right before halftime. You could use You Did It In a Minute to describe a team's late 4th quarter comeback(or to describe one of Taz's sexual exploits). You Make My Dreams Come True describes Romo's 500 yd, 5td performance leading to my improbable comeback to win this week in my office money league. The next week you could use songs from a different artist, or classic TV shows.

I still think there's great potential in a weekly fantasy parody article.

Say you use Hall and Oates songs for one week. You could use I Can't Go For That to describe the Jets goal line stand against the Falcons right before halftime. You could use You Did It In a Minute to describe a team's late 4th quarter comeback(or to describe one of Taz's sexual exploits). You Make My Dreams Come True describes Romo's 500 yd, 5td performance leading to my improbable comeback to win this week in my office money league. The next week you could use songs from a different artist, or classic TV shows.

Hall and friggin Oates? :pflag:

Edited by stevegrab

You know Menudo, your steelers are looking like quite the stellar bunch. What got tired of writing about how bad the Steelers suck so you thought you would come over slum a bit. Well, you won't find the Cowboys slummin. Only your Steelers.

No argument, the Steelers have a LOT of problems. Not much to be excited about with them.

Great game, very exciting and entertaining. Like many I didn't give the Cowboys a chance, and thought Whomper was crazy. They did realize early that scoring a ton was the key and seemed to be throwing it all over trying to do that. But that interception did kill them in the end. Great effort up to that point, and cannot take the 500yd/5TD performance away from Romo, but an interception to give it away when you were moving to take the win will stick with him (whether some consider it fair or not).

PS Hilarious that Menudo is in here talking trash, with his Steelers still winless and in last place behind the other 3 teams in the division tied at 3-2. Oh well maybe they get to play the Jags this year and get a win. (Cue the "how many Super Bowl wins to the Browns have talk, and now only SB wins matter [even ones from 40 years ago], not any championships before that.)

Please explain how I was "talking trash". I know how bad the Steelers are and predicted that it would be a long year.

next time you drop by..which we all know will be the next time Dallas loses a "big" game, why don't you also write us a poem about how great the Steelers are?

You are by far the most sensitive fan I've ever met. :crybaby:

• Like 1

Please explain how I was "talking trash". I know how bad the Steelers are and predicted that it would be a long year.

LOL - the only thing more predictable than that interception was you taking the blame off of Romo. :rofl:

What do you call this? A congratulatory post? You may not be talking about how good the Steelers are (since they are not) but are ripping on your big SB victories rival. You're right, not trash talking, just trolling.

Like Cowboyz1 said, nobody's seen you posting here for a while, but you come in to rip on Romo and the Cowboys, while your team hasn't won a game yet.

What do you call this? A congratulatory post? You may not be talking about how good the Steelers are (since they are not) but are ripping on your big SB victories rival. You're right, not trash talking, just trolling.

Like Cowboyz1 said, nobody's seen you posting here for a while, but you come in to rip on Romo and the Cowboys, while your team hasn't won a game yet.

Yeah. what a dick Menudo is :angry:

Uh, I wasn't ripping on the Cowboys, just pointing out that every time Romo throws an interception, Cowboyz1 finds a way to remove the blame from Romo.

Regardless, the responses are reminding me of why this place now sucks. You can't even have any fun anymore without over-sensitive people crying or people like you trying to police the place.

By the way, thank you for securely putting me in my place.

Uh, I wasn't ripping on the Cowboys, just pointing out that every time Romo throws an interception, Cowboyz1 finds a way to remove the blame from Romo.

Regardless, the responses are reminding me of why this place now sucks. You can't even have any fun anymore without over-sensitive people crying or people like you trying to police the place.

By the way, thank you for securely putting me in my place.

Who's trying to police anything? Did I tell you to stop posting or report you to somebody. Talk about thin skinned.

Besides I don't think Cowboyz1 was saying the interception wasn't Romos fault (maybe he did and I missed it) but mostly that without the great game by Romo prior to that the Cowboys are not in a position to win, and he's right.

Who's trying to police anything? Did I tell you to stop posting or report you to somebody. Talk about thin skinned.

Besides I don't think Cowboyz1 was saying the interception wasn't Romos fault (maybe he did and I missed it) but mostly that without the great game by Romo prior to that the Cowboys are not in a position to win, and he's right.

Listen, I completely agree 100% that without Romo's incredible play, the Cowboys aren't even in the game. It doesn't take a football scholar to realize that. Cowboyz1 said that Romo made a good throw on the interception, but, that it was an incredible defensive play. Historically, every time that Romo throws an interception, Cowboyz1 claims that it was either an incredible defensive play, a mis-run route by a receiver, a drop by a receiver, or some other reason that it wasn't Romo's fault. That is the ONLY thing I was commenting on. 99% of the time when I call Cowboyz1 out for this (not ripping Romo or the Cowboys team mind you), Howaboutthemcowboys, trips over himself to run to the computer and come to his boy's defense. It's like clockwork.

You then jump in the middle and tell me how bad the Steelers are doing, and I therefore shouldn't be able to comment on anything else. Congrats, after 4 games, the Steelers suck, I'm not trying to deny that.

• Like 1

Congrats, after 4 games, the Steelers suck, I'm not trying to deny that.

and I don't think I've ever denied that Dallas sucks. doesn't make you less of a d o o s h. "coming back here as a troll is weak sauce" is all I posted directed to you in this thread. that's not coming to anyone's rescue. or being sensitive about a loss either actually.. Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

we've been down this road before. I disagree. I take chives from guys at work and other friends when dallas loses in stride. hell I know they suck. you deserve what you get for coming here...after 'boycotting' or whatever you wanna call it...just to be a chives :shrug:

Listen, I still post here from time to time. I posted that I found it funny that Cowboyz1 AGAIN made an excuse for a Romo interception. I didn't post taking any junk about Romo, the Cowboys or YOU. It was an observation about Cowboyz1, and as has happened many times in the past when I post something about Cowboyz1, you went on the attack and called me a troll and now a d o o s h. Those are the facts, and this has happened time and time again.

Edited by Menudo