[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball is not a bust and this is why.......

IrishPride

Delusional in what way? Did you see get carries or touches? I sure didnt seems to be the training squad didnt check him properly

Then why would you start Ball over Anderson?

Wager would be an avatar bet. You take Ball, I take Anderson. Whichever RB scores the most fantasy points this weekend using whatever standard scoring system you like wins the bet. Winner chooses the losers avatar to be worn until such time that the losers RB outscores the winners RB or the end of the regular season, whichever comes first. Avatar must fall within the confines of the Huddle guidelines. If Ball does not suit up this week then we postpone until next week.

Seems to me Ball dressed & was active for the game.

He did have two targets but didn't produce...shocking.

Montee Ball has never done ANYTHING for ANYONE to think he would be fantasy stud or even a #1RB. The guy has a total of 5TD's and one 100 yard game in his career. He's played in 24 games so far. How that would lead you to believe he is some fantasy beast boggles my mind.

I hope Hillman's injury isn't as bad as some has reported. I went out of my way to not target Anderson in any waiver wire pickups because I assumed Hillman would be back in two games and Ball would be healthy. Oh well looks like I might have missed out here.

Edited by efranklin

Im confused?

When exactly did Monte Ball get the change to run the ball or get in the game?

He didnt see the ball once... he obviously went out there too soon.. its the training staffs fault

Where can I send the monthly payment? Your posts are hilarious. I can't remember laughing so hard. You are a moronic comic genius. As much as I can't stand checking this post, the more I can't resist. You are the Honey Boo Boo mom of the Huddle.

• Like 3

Im confused?

When exactly did Monte Ball get the change to run the ball or get in the game?

He didnt see the ball once... he obviously went out there too soon.. its the training staffs fault

Moran. Time to change your avatar! ;)

Revisiting the more memorable parts of this thread... :)

does everyone have your monte ball hat on?

monte ball time

im starting him this week

I think Monte gets 8-10 more tds before seasons end..

its news hes a new RB1 moving forward

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hes way better than hillman now the hillman owners are more mad than EVER lol, and guess what best part is?

most of them didnt get cj anderson bedause they thought he would be back sooner. i know i got CJ = )

whats my new avatar lol?

I didn't want to put oo much time and effort into it, but I thought this would be fitting:

Then why would you start Ball over Anderson?

Wager would be an avatar bet. You take Ball, I take Anderson. Whichever RB scores the most fantasy points this weekend using whatever standard scoring system you like wins the bet. Winner chooses the losers avatar to be worn until such time that the losers RB outscores the winners RB or the end of the regular season, whichever comes first. Avatar must fall within the confines of the Huddle guidelines. If Ball does not suit up this week then we postpone until next week.

Looks like we'll be seeing this avatar for the next 5 weeks

Considering bringing him back after missing 5 weeks with the injury was a mistake that re-aggravated his already injured groin, and with every other running back that steps to the plate gaining 100+ yards when ever they feel like, I would assume/hope that the Broncos would be in no rush to get him back in.

And this

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7407/montee-ball