[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball is not a bust and this is why.......

IrishPride

I agree with the bad Manning statement. He's the type to stick it to you in the ass and not even have the common decency to offer a reach around. Bastard will never start or even be on my fantasy teams ever again. :furious:

On a side note, this has got to be the fattest troll I've seen around here in some time since we just keep feeding him.

Im a troll because I prefer Montee Ball over Hillman or Cj Anderson moving forward.

Makes Sense.

Thanks for proving just out close minded you are.

Im sure you drafted Montee in the 1st round and still hold a resentment.

Let it go man.

He cant hurt you anymore.

People are calling you a troll because you won't let it go. You bring up past points you mentioned weeks ago just randomly to in your head solidly your opinon. You still bring up you McKinnon for ball deal but the bottom line is everyone knows the risk with McKinnon when ap is back but until then he is and will be a better flex play than ball until that fateful day ap returns. You can't say that deal worked out better for you because ball has not played a single down yet scoring a whopping total of 0 points since week 4. Give this whole ball thing a rest. You got your opinon across. Everyone's heard it 20x and is just sick of it. Name one person on this site that has agreed with your reasoning and has taken your side in this ball argument. I'd say it's a problem and put it to rest since no one has

• Like 3

I hope like hell Ball is back, because an owner snagged CJ Anderson Sunday during the game while I was moving. I'm usually pretty damn good with my free agent moves, but I got setup from moving about 7PM that night, saw Hillman pooped the bed, Anderson got off and then saw another owner in my league snagged CJA.

A bit worried because my RB2 is Ball/Hillman/Thomspon, Jennings/Williams, or Simms. Some potential there, but it's not clear where ANY of those guys stand at this point. I'm ready for CJA to just go away now that he's on another roster.

Wow people talk about worst to first waivers being the worst option, but everytime I read about in game pickups I wonder why any leagues still allow that. Not every owner is sitting there watching games on Sunday. I hated that when I had Browns season tickets (pre smart phone era), I'd be tailgating before or after, or be at the game and something would happen and those guys sitting at home watching had a chance at that new hot player.

Steve. We do "in game pickups" this year, this year only. It was tried and it's a farce. The reason we did it there was so much consternation at the draft, complaining about free agent deadlines, etc...we just threw up our hands and said eff it, do what you want. It was a totally laissez faire approach that the members in my league wanted to try, but YES I think it sucks. I typically am pretty quick and haven't lost any of my backups, but I did in this case. Anderson came back from nowhere, if nothing else I'd have flipped him for Thompson.

But your point it spot on. We won't do this crap next year even if I do end up winning the league.

Edited by kwolf68
  • Like 1

CJ wasn't exactly money this week. At least Ball had an excuse, lol.

I know he only had 9 rushes for 29 yards but he did have 8 receptions for 86 yards. That's a nice day in PPR.

I know he only had 9 rushes for 29 yards but he did have 8 receptions for 86 yards. That's a nice day in PPR.

Indeed it is. I can't see even a healthy Ball putting up those receiving numbers. CJ and Hillman are more than capable to man the Bronco backfield the rest of the way. I don't know if Ball even gets another chance this season.

Indeed it is. I can't see even a healthy Ball putting up those receiving numbers. CJ and Hillman are more than capable to man the Bronco backfield the rest of the way. I don't know if Ball even gets another chance this season.

Well its mostly gonna be on CJ if this news I read yesterday is true (of course after I swapped Hillman for Thompson on Saturday)

21 hrs ago | by Marty Gitlin | CBSSports.com

Report: Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman could be out six weeks

Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman could miss as much as six weeks with a foot injury, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The initial prognosis was two weeks.

Well its mostly gonna be on CJ if this news I read yesterday is true (of course after I swapped Hillman for Thompson on Saturday)

21 hrs ago | by Marty Gitlin | CBSSports.com

Report: Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman could be out six weeks

Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman could miss as much as six weeks with a foot injury, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The initial prognosis was two weeks.

no, no not possible. Tom said Monte Ball would be the man