[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

28 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I Like Kearse and Nelson more then them, and also really like Higgins. Smith as a backup is solid.

Ppr League 

1. Danny Amendola

2. Eric Decker

3. Mohamed Sanu 

4. Kendall Wright

5. Bilal Powell

Who would you take first Kearse or Nelson and out of those 5 I listed who are the three you would drop and in what order? Also I'm thinking more long term potential. Not just the next week or two.

Thanks GGL

Edited by tylcook13

44 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

PPR??

2 hours ago, Watt's Up said:

Hi GGL, Which 5 would you start? (Only have to start 1 RB). 

RB: Hyde, Cook, J Rodgers

WR: Dez, D Adams, M Bryant, D Parker

Am I crazy for wanting to start Hyde and all 4 WR? Love Cook but TB Run Defense looks for real...

.5ppr

3 hours ago, tylcook13 said:

Ppr League 

1. Danny Amendola

2. Eric Decker

3. Mohamed Sanu 

4. Kendall Wright

5. Bilal Powell

Who would you take first Kearse or Nelson and out of those 5 I listed who are the three you would drop and in what order? Also I'm thinking more long term potential. Not just the next week or two.

Thanks GGL

Nelson, Higgins, Kearse in that order. Anyone of those guys could be dropped, flip a coin.

Looking to make an attempt to buy low on Le'veon Bell after his slow start.. just can't quite decide if I have what it takes to do so.. 

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: Crowell, Abdullah, Kelly

WR: Green, Evans, Crabtree, Landry, Snead (currently waiting on waivers to see if I pick up DeVonte Parker for Rishard Matthews.. trying to hoard WR's since I don't like what I have at RB)

TE: Kelce

K: Boswell

DEF: Denver, Baltimore

Any buy low options that you see? Just looking for more RB production. Thanks man!

3 minutes ago, RossR said:

Looking to make an attempt to buy low on Le'veon Bell after his slow start.. just can't quite decide if I have what it takes to do so.. 

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: Crowell, Abdullah, Kelly

WR: Green, Evans, Crabtree, Landry, Snead (currently waiting on waivers to see if I pick up DeVonte Parker for Rishard Matthews.. trying to hoard WR's since I don't like what I have at RB)

TE: Kelce

K: Boswell

DEF: Denver, Baltimore

Any buy low options that you see? Just looking for more RB production. Thanks man!

PPR or Standard league? And I need to see the Bell owners team.

3 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

PPR or Standard league? And I need to see the Bell owners team.

Standard - his team is:

QB: Winston, Bradford

RB: Bell, Ingram, Henry, Coleman

WR: Hilton, Diggs, Adams, Kupp, Garçon

TE: Gronk, Thomas

K: Santos

DEF: Minnesota

Got offered mcaffery and jaquizz for my odell. My rb situation sucks. Any advice? 

12 team Ppr dynasty league

Edit: he just suggested a Rodgers for cousins included in that mcaffery for obj... 

My team

Cousins (a. Smith just dropped by another team.  gong to try to add him) 

Ingram, Blount, Jamaal Charles, dion Lewis, Jamaal Williams, Shane vereen

Odell, cooks, Crowder, jj nelson,d Jackson, Samuel Curtis.

Fleener

Edited by Fyrefyter11
Trade change

8 minutes ago, RossR said:

Standard - his team is:

QB: Winston, Bradford

RB: Bell, Ingram, Henry, Coleman

WR: Hilton, Diggs, Adams, Kupp, Garçon

TE: Gronk, Thomas

K: Santos

DEF: Minnesota

Might take Green or Evans to get him, you willing to do that? thats IF the guy is even going to entertain a trade.

13 minutes ago, Fyrefyter11 said:

Got offered mcaffery and jaquizz for my odell. My rb situation sucks. Any advice? 

My team

Fleener

I want more then CMC and Quizz who will be relegated to spot duty in 2 weeks.

9 minutes ago, Ctor92 said:

So I just dropped eifert to pick up Miller. I have kelce as my starter and don't want to lose a starting TE off waivers if eifert deals with this all season. Seem ok? Also. Higgins and b. Coleman are on waivers. Which one would you take? Thanks ggl!

Hey Ctor, 

Since you have Kelce not a big deal although you could have just left Eifert on your bench since you do have Kelce and would only be playing them for the Bye.

Higgins for sure.

• Thanks 1

Currently sitting at 2-0, but I really don't like my team and I'm looking to make improvements. 10 team Standard scoring league. Start 2WR, 2RB, 1Flex. My team is:

QB: Wilson

WR: Hilton, Nuke, Parker, Higgins, Snead, Lee

RB: Shady, Freeman, Ingram, Cohen, Perine

TE: Ebron

K: Parkey

DEF: Streamer

The way I see my team I need a better QB, better starting WR(s) and possibly an upgrade at TE. Curious if you see any good trade packages in my team and who I should target. Kinda hoarding RBs right now for potential trades. I think the biggest thing I'd like is just some consistency from my WRs. Thanks in advance

0-2 had some bad luck. How's my lineup for this week? 

QB- Rivers

RB-Howard, Ajayi

WR- Keenan Allen, Golden Tate

TE-Brate

FLEX-T. Cohen

D-Bengals D

K- Will Lutz

Bench- Kirk Cousins, Chris Thompson, Adam Thielan, Tyler Eifert, Danny Woodhead, Tyler Eifert, Willie Snead, and Corey Davis.

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I want more then CMC and Quizz who will be relegated to spot duty in 2 weeks.

Edit: he just suggested a Rodgers for cousins included in that mcaffery for obj...

My team

Fleener

Edited by Fyrefyter11

Looking for some trade ideas. I like my running back situation right now but my wr core is a little weak with Luck out. Looking for trade ideas to aquire a top end wr. Here's what I've got-

RBs: Fournette, Zeke, Martin, Henry, Carson, Buc Allen, David Johnson
Wrs:Crabtree, Parker, Hilton, Decker, Cupp, John Brown, Snead

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Constantguest said:

Currently sitting at 2-0, but I really don't like my team and I'm looking to make improvements. 10 team Standard scoring league. Start 2WR, 2RB, 1Flex. My team is:

QB: Wilson

WR: Hilton, Nuke, Parker, Higgins, Snead, Lee

RB: Shady, Freeman, Ingram, Cohen, Perine

TE: Ebron

K: Parkey

DEF: Streamer

The way I see my team I need a better QB, better starting WR(s) and possibly an upgrade at TE. Curious if you see any good trade packages in my team and who I should target. Kinda hoarding RBs right now for potential trades. I think the biggest thing I'd like is just some consistency from my WRs. Thanks in advance

That's a lot to upgrade via a trade. Focus on one or 2 positions, and then try to be a WW hawk. 

Wilson I think will get better, he has two layup matchups the next 2 weeks. See what he does, then maybe look to trade/improve. 

Hilton is a lost cause without Luck, its a sad situation but truth. Nuke is solid (target magnet). Parker played just one game, but Cutler did take 5 shots down field to him in that one game so that's promising. I love Higgins, I think he could be a breakout candidate and as of right now the possible WW Gem of the season (along with Cohen). 

You could try to flip Ingram, and or Cohen along with Hilton for a top tier 2 WR. (Unless you want to gamble and wait on Luck returning). Could also us a package with Parker.

Shady and Freeman are a very solid, both RB1's so you're good, and either Cohen or Ingram add depth for Bye weeks etc (depending on which one you keep)

Ebron could be a solid TE this season. Looked pretty good vs the Jints last week.

10 hours ago, Snake0729 said:

0-2 had some bad luck. How's my lineup for this week? 

QB- Rivers

RB-Howard, Ajayi

WR- Keenan Allen, Golden Tate

TE-Brate

FLEX-T. Cohen

D-Bengals D

K- Will Lutz

Bench- Kirk Cousins, Chris Thompson, Adam Thielan, Tyler Eifert, Danny Woodhead, Tyler Eifert, Willie Snead, and Corey Davis.

Eifert is that good he cloned himself and is on your bench twice? Hot damn...lol

Looks good BUT keep an eye on Howard, you may need to play Cohen at RB2, and sub in Thompson at the flex. Is Woodhead on an IR slot? If not I would just drop him and try to grab someone off waivers. Your a little thin at WR and RB.