[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt predictions for week 2

Roughrider401

I know it is only one (incredible) game, but have to admit that Hunt looks exactly like Jamaal Charles, Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes. I am not 100% certain that Hunt is yet another KC "superback" but I am very certain that Spencer Ware will never be.

3 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

Maybe.

I know he sure looked the part last week, but everything went the Chiefs way thursday night.

They still have captain check down at QB. 

We'll see

KCC were very creative getting the ball into their playmakers' hands (hunt and hill). i can see more game planning for them and kelce having more opportunity.... seems like 80-90 rushing, 30-40 rec with 4 receptions is a reasonable expectation for hunt.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DMD said:

I know it is only one (incredible) game, but have to admit that Hunt looks exactly like Jamaal Charles, Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes. I am not 100% certain that Hunt is yet another KC "superback" but I am very certain that Spencer Ware will never be.

It's amazing some of the RBs KC has developed over the years. 

7 hours ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

Maybe.

I know he sure looked the part last week, but everything went the Chiefs way thursday night.

They still have captain check down at QB. 

We'll see

That's good for Hunt, isn't it?  Maybe 8 - 10 catches on checkdowns?  I can see him getting 4 catches in a 2 minute drill, if the chiefs get in one

• 1 month later...