[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BILLS BENCHING TAYLOR

peoplehater

Anybody still saying this was a good idea is full of crap. You don't take a potential playoff team and nose dive for a game to see if your rookie QB is any good. You don't go chasing opportunities for an elite qb in the middle of a season unless you are out of contention. You play it out with TT and his new weapons and see how he does. I bet the browns and every other team that has been chasing an "Elite" qb for years would kill to have Taylor. Anybody could see that Taylor is one of the only reasons the Bills offense works.

5 minutes ago, loaf said:

I don't know what the Bills saw in practice that made them think this was the direction to go.

$16,000,000 (2018 salary plus roster bonus for T.T.)  -> on the verge of showing some success and they decide to be CHEAP instead.  Like taking your dream date to McDonalds 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, loaf said:

I don't know what the Bills saw in practice that made them think this was the direction to go.

I'm asking the same question about Hue Jackson and miracle boy become turnover machine Kizer.

OMG you cannot make this stuff up

Bills coach undecided on starting QB

Edited by stevegrab

26 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm asking the same question about Hue Jackson and miracle boy become turnover machine Kizer.

OMG you cannot make this stuff up

Bills coach undecided on starting QB

Part of me wants to think that the team is tanking...they have so much talent on the football field I would have bet they tripped their way to at least 2 wins this season. The FO and ownership could know "well, the world expects us to lose. So why not lose to put ourselves in the best position in the most QB loaded draft in a long time"

28 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

here's a post from 2012...

about a year ago, a friend of my son had some party thing at McDonald's. Since then, he's convinced us to go twice, today being the second one. At the party, my son was 3yo, so I snuck in Good Times. The last time we went to McD's, I had a full meal and nearly puked an hour later. This time, my wife, me, son and 1.5 yo daughter shared a large fries, a burger, and a pack of "chicken" nuggets. I had one "chicken" nugget and ~1/3 of a large fries and my tummy hurts.

But that's not the drinking part... my daughter wanted to follow my son into the playplace thingy. Being a baby, I followed her in so I can keep her safe. At the entrance, I took off my sandals... my feet stuck to the floor. 10 feet in, mysterious liquid. Next level up, my nostrils revolted from the scent of very stale piss. Further in, a food looking substance. Throughout, just a layer of some grease something. We slid down the slide and I ran us to the bathroom to wash up. I'm not sure when the last time it was "cleaned". The kid's urinal was broken, with a deep yellow pool and foul odor. I took my son into the stall to pee. The toilet was filthy, so I lifted the seat and had him stand on the bowl to pee. On the way out, some metal bar something was sticking out and cut my calf open enough to get a good flow of blood and I could only wonder what the fook germs were on it.

I am now having a drink trying not to freak out at the excess amount of germs that we crawled through, slid on, stepped in, and inhaled.

cheers.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/379473-just-poured-a-vodka-tonic/?tab=comments#comment-3676999

That's a better day than my ff day on Sunday ....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, LordOpie said:

here's a post from 2012...

about a year ago, a friend of my son had some party thing at McDonald's. Since then, he's convinced us to go twice, today being the second one. At the party, my son was 3yo, so I snuck in Good Times. The last time we went to McD's, I had a full meal and nearly puked an hour later. This time, my wife, me, son and 1.5 yo daughter shared a large fries, a burger, and a pack of "chicken" nuggets. I had one "chicken" nugget and ~1/3 of a large fries and my tummy hurts.

But that's not the drinking part... my daughter wanted to follow my son into the playplace thingy. Being a baby, I followed her in so I can keep her safe. At the entrance, I took off my sandals... my feet stuck to the floor. 10 feet in, mysterious liquid. Next level up, my nostrils revolted from the scent of very stale piss. Further in, a food looking substance. Throughout, just a layer of some grease something. We slid down the slide and I ran us to the bathroom to wash up. I'm not sure when the last time it was "cleaned". The kid's urinal was broken, with a deep yellow pool and foul odor. I took my son into the stall to pee. The toilet was filthy, so I lifted the seat and had him stand on the bowl to pee. On the way out, some metal bar something was sticking out and cut my calf open enough to get a good flow of blood and I could only wonder what the fook germs were on it.

I am now having a drink trying not to freak out at the excess amount of germs that we crawled through, slid on, stepped in, and inhaled.

cheers.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/379473-just-poured-a-vodka-tonic/?tab=comments#comment-3676999

I thought they have a sign no bear feet, including adults. :shrug:

Playgrounds at your local park and school probably have quite a bit of germs too, maybe you don't crawl around those places but your kids probably do. Kids also eat dirt, I've been told by parents that's just part of being a kid.

McD is just another fast food place, and depending on where you're at they can be the grossest places you've seen, or pretty clean.

• Confused 2