[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Dilemma

mak20

My team consists of the following:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Christian Mccaffrey

RB: Leonard Fournette

WR: Tyler Boyd

WR: DJ Moore

TE: Travis Kelce

FLX: Stefon Diggs

DST: Jets

K: Matt Bryant

Bench Players: Emmanuel Sanders, LeSean McCoy, Derrius Guice, Larry Fitzgerald, Jordan Howard, DK Metcalf, Greg Olsen

I have an offer to trade Christian Mccaffrey and receive Dalvin Cook and Robert Woods.  Should I do it?  I'm torn right now.  It is a PPR league.

1 hour ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I wouldn't. Then you'd trade away the #1 RB in PPR and have two RB with high injury risks?

Personally, I think Diggs  should be your WR2 and flex  DJ or whoever has the better matchup.

yeah I probably will switch Diggs in for DJ Moore at that spot if Diggs plays!  

It's not a horrible offer but it's too soon to know if you need to make a deal like this. I agree with others though, move Diggs up (although, he did pop up on injury report today) and I'd even play Em Sanders over DJ Moore. I think you'll be even more set if Guice turns out to be the lead back in Washington. Long term, Sanders/Diggs at WR2 and Guice at Flex. 

3 hours ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I wouldn't. Then you'd trade away the #1 RB in PPR and have two RB with high injury risks?

Personally, I think Diggs  should be your WR2 and flex  DJ or whoever has the better matchup.

It doesn't matter where he slots Diggs in his lineup lol, he still gets the same amount of points. In fact here's a little tip... If you have a starting rb/wr playing in a primetime Sunday or Monday night game throw them in your flex. That way if you have a surprise injury or illness close to gametime you can swap them out for a wide out OR a running back. It really does help make your lineup less constricted.

17 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

It's another way of saying Diggs should be a starter each week.

Which he should be, as there are no RBs on his roster who should even remotely be considered for his flex. Which means it doesn't matter if he's starting in the flex or WR 1 spot you play the prime time player in the flex no matter what.

f

18 hours ago, mak20 said:

My team consists of the following:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Christian Mccaffrey

RB: Leonard Fournette

WR: Tyler Boyd

WR: DJ Moore

TE: Travis Kelce

FLX: Stefon Diggs

DST: Jets

K: Matt Bryant

Bench Players: Emmanuel Sanders, LeSean McCoy, Derrius Guice, Larry Fitzgerald, Jordan Howard, DK Metcalf, Greg Olsen

I have an offer to trade Christian Mccaffrey and receive Dalvin Cook and Robert Woods.  Should I do it?  I'm torn right now.  It is a PPR league.

I don't think I'm doing that.. I mean that's a great return both guys are starters but Cook is a bit risky, I really like Cook just the injuries seem too often because he's electric healthy.