[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Ryan or Dak Prescott

32 minutes ago, Culinarykid said:

Dak for me, I feel like everyone keeps talking about the resurrection of this offense of the Falcons but I think there trending downwards.

Why do you think that?  They still have some big time offensive players on the roster and they have a ton of dome games coming up.

3 minutes ago, Culinarykid said:

That's the problem... they have all this offensive firepower but always seem to end middle tier. Top 5 receiver, good O line, a "featured back". I root against the cowboys but have to admit they look incredible. I'd rather roster dak/cooper over ryan/julio.

Problem with dak and cooper is there will be games where Zeke kills it and dak and cooper dont get much use

Dak is ranked above Ryan in consensus rankings this week, but I’m not so sure. If it rains Dak likely won’t be throwing much and they’ll use Zeke on the ground. If he does throw it’ll effect his accuracy. 

I think Ryan and the falcons may have a bounce back game after last week. 

Edited by WahWah

2 hours ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Add me to the Ryan bandwagon. Last week's performance was Dak's career best ... I think he'll go back to putting up Aikman-like numbers.

This is an honest question, did Aikman not put up huge numbers?  I know he had emmitt smith but that team was stacked

36 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

This is an honest question, did Aikman not put up huge numbers?  I know he had emmitt smith but that team was stacked

Passing yards: 32,942
Pass completions: 2,898
Pass attempts: 4,715
TD–INT: 165–141

Dak is no stiff, the kid can play. He's come a long way. He'll never be a top 5 QB but he's certainly better than most of the crap out there. If he keeps playing like this he's gonna get PAID. Jerrah better squash that now. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Passing yards: 32,942
Pass completions: 2,898
Pass attempts: 4,715
TD–INT: 165–141

Dak is no stiff, the kid can play. He's come a long way. He'll never be a top 5 QB but he's certainly better than most of the crap out there. If he keeps playing like this he's gonna get PAID. Jerrah better squash that now. 

Wow, that td / int ratio is nothing great

3 hours ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Add me to the Ryan bandwagon. Last week's performance was Dak's career best ... I think he'll go back to putting up Aikman-like numbers.

Best O line in football. Best RB in football. Weapons everywhere. I’d start Dak over anybody right now.

There is little reason to believe he will fade 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:
8 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Best O line in football. Best RB in football. Weapons everywhere. I’d start Dak over anybody right now.

There is little reason to believe he will fade 

Let's not get crazy now. He's not even the best QB in his division.

No homer bias between the two of you. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1