[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SB: SF vs NE

ARTAQ

no offense..im a pats fan and i know how light our schedule has been so far....but the san fran teams schedule has been fairly light as well....i mean...they did win a couple of road games which is never easy....but theres a bunch of good teams in the NFC....the AFC overall is pretty, pretty, light.....so how good SF is remains to be seen....but they have looked good.....

• Like 1

The Patriots will be in be default as the AFC has absolutely no good team outside KC and their defense is horrific. The NFC has 7 legit contenders in no particular order,  Seattle, San Francisco, Philly, Greenbay, New Orleans, Chicago, Rams.

Edited by Gourdeau

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

The Patriots will be in be default as the AFC has absolutely no good team outside KC and their defense is horrific. The NFC has 7 legit contenders in no particular order,  Seattle, San Francisco, Philly, Greenbay, New Orleans, Chicago, Rams.

Bears, who just lost to the Raiders, not sure I'd include them. Some are saying that the Lions could be for real (MNF game in GB next week will be big) and a contender in the NFC. Dallas is another one not on your list.

Hopefully somebody knocks of NE somewhere along the way, I could even stomach a Cowboys SB victory over NE.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Bears, who just lost to the Raiders, not sure I'd include them. Some are saying that the Lions could be for real (MNF game in GB next week will be big) and a contender in the NFC. Dallas is another one not on your list.

Hopefully somebody knocks of NE somewhere along the way, I could even stomach a Cowboys SB victory over NE.

looking at the bears wins, you're right, nothing impressive there. so call it 6 not 7. I cant put the cowboys on the list. They have beat the Giants Skins and Dolphins then not only lost but got destroyed by the Saints with a backup QB and the Packers at home.  

With New England, the game vs KC should be a seeding game for home field. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

looking at the bears wins, you're right, nothing impressive there. so call it 6 not 7. I cant put the cowboys on the list. They have beat the Giants Skins and Dolphins then not only lost but got destroyed by the Saints with a backup QB and the Packers at home.  

With New England, the game vs KC should be a seeding game for home field. 

Exactly.