[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Veto or Allow this trade?

Matt07chs

0.5ppr

Team 1 receives Robby Anderson

Team 2 receives DeMarcus Robinson & Auden Tate

Fair or unfair?

We start 3 WRs and 1 Flex

Team 2 WRs:

- K. Allen, Golladay, Metcalf, R. Anderson, Godwin

Team 1 WRs:

- Kupp, J. Brown, G. Tate, T. Williams, A. Tate, D. Robinson

Edited by Matt07chs

2 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Who would veto a trade like this? Seriously? You brought the question here, so there must be legitimate concerns. Are you wanting to veto? Are others in your league considering it? What's the story? 

I'm gonna accept it. I guess this is more of a personal thing against a certain team. He likes to take advantage of the young or the not so smart teams.

It's fair, yes. But there's no sane person who wouldn't take the Robby Anderson side of it.

nothing wrong with the trade.

classic 2 for 1.  If Team both team like it why is it a veto?

If it was clearly lopsided, say a Barkley for Gore and Duke, then you have something, but this trade is not an issue.

Owners are quick to scream foul, but they normally do not offer any trades.  Trades do not happen much unless you have very small bench slots.  Owners to chicken to take risks, but quick to complain when someone does.

there was an instance where someone wanted to trade roethlisberger for mahomes last year bc this guy liked roethlisberger better during playoffs and it got vetoed, and sure enough roethlisberger was better week 15 and 16 overall. it was a late trade deadline. it sounds like an idiotic trade but everyone has their logic and vetos should really only be used when there is no logical explanation behind each side of the trade. the issue there was a late trade deadline 

Edited by gunterville69

1 hour ago, Matt07chs said:

I'm gonna accept it. I guess this is more of a personal thing against a certain team. He likes to take advantage of the young or the not so smart teams.

It's fair, yes. But there's no sane person who wouldn't take the Robby Anderson side of it.

Guess I'm insane, but I'd probably want the Robby Anderson side of this deal.

Tate is on a mediocre offense and is likely about to start losing targets to AJ Green.

With Hill back, Robinson is way down the pecking order for targets and as Hill gets phased back in even more Robinson will likely see fewer snaps and even fewer targets.

Anderson on the other hand is on an upward trajectory with Darnold back and a friendly schedule going forward.