[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody start DJ... and win?

RattlerB

Not intending to humble-brag or anything like that... just curious as to how folks fared with that whole Cardinals mess. I started DJ in 2 leagues, one standard and one PPR. I still won both matchups. How? I got incredibly lucky, especially considering some boneheaded moves I made:

PPR League: I had Patriots D/ST. Went into Monday night game down 14, but I won by 7. My opponent had benched Aaron Rodgers in favor of Carson Wentz. (:bash:Bonehead Bonus - I benched Waller and Ekeler)

Standard League: Brissett and Jacobs carried me. My opponent had Russell Wilson and Will Fuller. (:bash:Bonehead Bonus - I benched Aaron Rodgers).

Both teams are now 6-1 on the season. Going to go buy some lottery tickets now...

Yeah, in a dynasty league where I played the league's worst team so I got off easy.  I would have beaten 7 other teams (out of 16).  I had Jacobs, Barkley and solid scores from my IDPs to get me by.  

Won in spite of Russell Wilson's off day, too.  

The DJ owner in our league won, mostly because he played the team with one of the lowest scores in recent history. DJ owner got some decent games from Watson, A Jones, Stills, Hill & Tucker, but his opponent was a mess without a single double digit scorer. Not too surprising that the loser is in last place, 1-6 and fewest points scored in the league. While the DJ owner is in 2nd place 5-2 and 2nd in total points.