[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riverboat Ron Fired

BillyBalata

Rivera might be a Chargers choice? It's going to be Rivers or Lynn in LA next year. Of course could be neither as well. Rivers might retire and Lynn could be fired. Rivera was their def coor for a couple of years IIRC.  

On 12/4/2019 at 12:39 PM, stevegrab said:

I doubt Mahomes is the same guy we see today if the Bears drafted him. People like to trash Andy Reid a lot but he played a huge role in Mahomes development. Browns passed on those 2 when we needed a QB and took Garrett, I regularly hear Browns fans complaining about that, especially when Garrett was injured, not yet excelling and now with the suspension. I'm a firm believer in a players development and resulting ability to succeed in the NFL is greatly influenced by the coaches and players around them. A garbage team with a revolving door of coaches has a hard time developing young talent. 

This 100%.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:29 PM, Comm1 said:

I seen something on a Bears page that they might show interest 

I think that's wishful thinking. I think Nagy gets at least another unless he totally bombs the rest of the season. 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:42 PM, boltnlava said:

Rivera might be a Chargers choice? It's going to be Rivers or Lynn in LA next year. Of course could be neither as well. Rivers might retire and Lynn could be fired. Rivera was their def coor for a couple of years IIRC.  

Would be a very good for for the chargers and could keep Rivers around for a little longer.