[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marlon Mack: fear the RB tore Achilles

Shaft

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Hines is the one to own, for now. I think it's Taylor's job by week 8. 

I don't think it'll last that long. Even today, their usage was similar in carries and receptions. Hines has the TDs, which was the difference maker. I'm thinking by week 4. We know what Hines can do. He's a small 3rd down back 

16 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I don't think it'll last that long. Even today, their usage was similar in carries and receptions. Hines has the TDs, which was the difference maker. I'm thinking by week 4. We know what Hines can do. He's a small 3rd down back 

I didn't see the game. How did Taylor look? I loved him coming out of Wisconsin. 

9 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

A type of back that Rivers loves.  And Hines may equal or outscore many backs in PPR leagues drafted 10 rounds ahead of him.

Now that's true, can't argue with that. I was surprised at how many targets and receptions Taylor got, however. This can easily turn into a 2 headed monster, but with Hines being drafted in round 12 or later, no one is going to complain.

Jonathan Taylor in the 3rd round of FFL drafts was fairly outrageous in my opinion (overvalued).....until this happened to poor Mack. Hines is money too. 

The larger issue is how the hell did this team lose to the Jags? They have alot to work through here.

Edited by stethant

39 minutes ago, stethant said:

Jonathan Taylor in the 3rd round of FFL drafts was fairly outrageous in my opinion (overvalued).....until this happened to poor Mack. Hines is money too. 

The larger issue is how the hell did this team lose to the Jags? They have alot to work through here.

He didn't go any lower than the 6th round in any of my drafts. I can't imagine many people took him in the 3rd. 

10 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

I had a feeling Mack wouldn't last the season.  I draft JT in round 5.

I have JT, CEH, Barkley and DJohnson.   Sad thing is I am more worried about Barkley than others due to he OLine sucking.

PIT defense line is a monster.  I would not worry until you see how NYG O-line performs this week.

• Like 1