[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many started FAVRE over COLLINS

Bombs Away

I have McNair, Favre and Collins.

Was originally going with McNair but the later in the week it got, the more I realized he wouldn't be the play even if they named him the starter.

I went with Favre because I just couldn't bench him. Knew Collins had a nice matchup. Just couldn't plug him in when it came time to turn the lineup in.

Gonna be a real close one because of that decision.

Well....at least you had a decent shot that the KC/OAK game would be fairly high scoring.

I played Favre over Palmer in 2 leagues......tell me I'm not :D myself. B)

It may end up not mattering since I had Goings, Bennett, Holt and Stokely going in one, and Goings, Holt and Housh in the other. :D

Now.....The Brees/Gates no show and Chad's "No love for Santana" outing are really going to devistate me. Hindsight ya know......but it isn't like I didn't have other choices to throw in there that could have turned out better. :D

I don't own Favre in any league and in fact I don't think that I ever have. That is strange.

Anyway, I don't think that was such a stretch as many would have expected Collins to score well. I started him over McNair but that choice was easy as I was pretty sure that McNair was out.

That's not the case, win some lose some. Just happy my most critical decision worked out for me, how about you  Chavez?

594812[/snapback]

Plenty of critical decisions have and haven't worked out for me in FF over several years.

However, I don't need the daily affirmation you apparently do, Stuart Smalley.

Plenty of critical decisions have and haven't worked out for me in FF over several years.

However, I don't need the daily affirmation you apparently do, Stuart Smalley.

594827[/snapback]

OK, Stuey you're obviously a confrontational person. That's fine, if it gets you off you go for it mano. I don't need any of your so called affirmation. I've been playing since 93 so what?! I've made as many bad as good decisions. Whats wrong with bragging every once in a while. I know...you think I'm insecure, come on man let it go ok mano? Press on to your next opportunity will ya.

I don't need any of your so called affirmation.  I've been playing since 93 so what?!  I've made as many bad as good decisions.  Whats wrong with bragging every once in a while.  I know...you think I'm insecure, come on man let it go ok mano?

594847[/snapback]

Why are you calling me "hand"?

Oh geez, I thought with a name like Chavez you'd know that in Mexico, calling someone "mano" is short for brother.  Nothing bad brother.

594857[/snapback]

I'm like just about every 3rd/4th generation American - it's the blood, not the culture.

OK, Stuey you're obviously a confrontational person.  That's fine, if it gets you off you go for it mano.  I don't need any of your so called affirmation.  I've been playing since 93 so what?!  I've made as many bad as good decisions.  Whats wrong with bragging every once in a while.  I know...you think I'm insecure

594847[/snapback]

When you brag without having anything else to judge you by on a MB, you come across looking like a blowhard.

When you brag without having anything else to judge you by on a MB, you come across looking like a blowhard.

594867[/snapback]

Understood, I'll try to control my outbursts next time. I plead temporary insanity. I've been around quite a few years, just rarely have time to post with you regulars, maybe you'll remember me now, as I will you hombre. Peace! :D

Understood,  I'll try to control my outbursts next time.  I plead temporary insanity.  I've been around quite a few years, just rarely have time to post with you regulars, maybe you'll remember me now, as I will you hombre.  Peace! :D

594886[/snapback]

Righto. Nothin' wrong with being happy about making the right move; it's how you express it that might come off a bit arrogant.

I apologize if I was being a bit of an ass (temporary insanity - Packer fan); Keep on truckin'. :D

Never bench your studs applies most of the times, but....not in today's situation.  Favre has a hard time in Philly,  and we saw what Collins did...YEA!!!  Who had the courage to go with COLLINS? I'm in the playoffs!!!! B)  :D  :D

594562[/snapback]

I benched Brees for Collins. Happy i did.

I dropped Carr for Collins before the Sunday game. I started Collins over Michael Vick.

however, the previous week, I had Willis McGahee [4 TD's], Brandon Stokley [3 TD's], Rudi Johnson [2 TD's, 200 rush] all on the bench....actually had better "stud" starters [8 team league]

I left 86 points on the bench....I made up for it a little by picking up collins....but only a little