[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 15

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrigth sir, how about this one:

I have a chance to get L. Johnson but would need to drop Goings or Taylor for him. Would you do it and who would you drop. My playoffs start next week and continue through week 17. Pick the best two from here to the end of the year.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for all the help. My line-up seems to be a no brainer but since this is do or die I wanted to make sure I did not overlook anything. Yes, it is an 8 team league.

6 points for td and every 100 yds rushing or recieving and every 300 yds passing. FG are 3 points except 50 plus you get 5 pts. 1 pt for every turnover or sack.

Starters:

Brett Farve vs Jags

Clinton Portis at 49ers

DeuceMcAllister at Bucs

Curtis Martin vs Seahawks

Randy Moss at Lions

TO vs Cowboys

Kaeding at Browns

Redskins D vs 49ers

Bench:

David Carr at Bears, Chris Brown at Raiders, Jimmy Smith at Packers, L.J. Smith vs Cowboys, Whitten at Eagles, Seahawks D at Jets. :D

Hugh,

Here's an easy one: I need no advice this week...not because I am a fantasy football genius...on the contrary - I have no teams remaining. :D

But thank you so much for all you do and it's great news to hear about the baby.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Championship Game....Would you change anything in my lineup?? concerned about starting JJ against Philly but Chris Brown and Emmitt are always risky.....plus concerned about injuries to TO and JSmith...

I've got Coles....coming off a decent performance...

QB-Lefty @GB

RB-LT2 @CLE

RB-JJones @PHI

WR-TO vs DAL

WR-JSmith @GB

WR-Bennett @OAK

DT-SD @CLE

ST-PHI vs DAL

On The Bench:

QB-Boller @ IND

QB-Ramsey @ SF

RB-Brown/Smith @ OAK

RB-ESmith VS STL

WR-Coles @ SF

DT-ARIZ VS STL

Hugh 1, would love your thoughts:

Delhomme @ Atlanta

or

Volek @ Oakland

I eliminated Favre from the mix (snow, wind, sucked vs Detroit). I see both guys as being good options, who has a better shot at 300 yds and a TD over 30yds? big bonuses.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Hugh

Start two RBs , standard scoring :

J. Jones @ Philly

C. Brown / A. Smith ( i have both ) @ OAK

Droughs / Bell ( again ..have both ) @ KC

McGahee @ Cinci

O. Smith @ DET

I am leaning towards McGahee and Julius , but if I get word on one DEN RB emerging as the clear cut starter , I think I go with him over Julius . I am worried that Dallas will have to abandon the run with Philly going up a ton.

Thanks

OK I am looking to the expert for this week. I have limped into the playoffs and now I am trying to win one more. oh yeah, thanks for last weeks insight !

RBs start two Mcalister, S.Jackson, J Bettis

WRs start two Mason, Moulds, Driver, Kennison

thanks in advance. I will deal with the rest of my lineup. If you look at my roster, you will see what I have been dealing with!

Need help setting my flex position, Huddle Performance Scoring, with 1 pt / reception bonus (for both RB & WR)

1. Lelie vs. KC (could go off, but doesn't catch a high number of passes)

2. T. Jones vs. HOU (has been posting steady, but non-spectacular, numbers in my league w/ the reception bonus)

3. Rudi vs. BUF (steady ydg, but tough matchup + few receptions & TDs)

Am leaning towards Lelie, but Jones is tempting. I feel he might be due for a score. Rudi has had a tough stretch of DEFs.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Guest banner06

Pick 3 receivers out of these jerks..

Rod Smith @ Chiefs - Already a lock

I. Bruce vs Cards

H. Ward @ Giants

J. McCareins vs Seahawks

J. Morton vs Broncos - still banged up?

J. Jurevicius vs Saints

oh while we're at it...DEFENSE

Buff @ Bengals

Wash @ 49ers

Thanks!

Glad to see the penguin back Hugh! Same dilemna as last week:

TD only league

0-9 yds= 6 pts

10-39= 9

40+ = 12

RBs get double points for TD receptions

Pick 2 of these 3:

A. Green vs Jax

D. Davis @ Chic

J. Jones @ Philly

A little note. I will already have one Packer in my lineup(J. Walker)

Here's the meat of my team:

Plummer

???

???

T.O.

J. Walker

Crumpler

Kaeding

Thanks! And thanks for sticking up for Blitz!

I have a tough one Hugh.

Need 2 of these 3 to stare

S. Alexander v/s Jets

C. Dillon v/s Miami

K. Jones v/s Minny

Need 3 of these 4

A. Johnson v/s Chicago

I. Bruce v/s Arizona

D. Jackson v/s Jets

R. Wayne v/s Balt

In a bit of a situation here w/ tough choices? Thanx for your help

Wow, that's a lot to digest.

I concur on the QB for sure. A hot Griese against a horrible defense is better than a cold Favre on the frozen tundra against a decent pass defense.

The RB is a tough call. You're tight about McGahee. No-brainer. I like Onterrio, and I think the Vikes bounce back, and I don't like Edge, because he doesn't score, Manning will be throwing, and Baltimore has a solid rush defense that has only allowed 7 rushing TD's. I also happen to like Julius Jones, since getting healthy one of the most active backs in the league. Even if they go down, which is a distinct possibility, I don't think Parcells will completely abandon the run. Tough call. I'm a Vikes fan, go with Smith.

No brainer for me at WR. I see the allure with TJ, but I don't start him over Boldin (getting better each week and a great matchup), Jimmy Smith (9th in the league in receiving yards), or Clayton (solid, consistent, and playing the Saints). The problem with Clayton and Smith is that they only have 4 TD's, so that's a bit of a downside, but I think they are better optons than TJ.

Good luck. :D

613140[/snapback]

Well we were both wrong on the QB ... Griese sucks.

Glad I didn't go with Onterrio as Tice played it like I feared he would ... but with the injury to McGahee he should have been benched for Julius (hind sight). I finally decided of my 3 backs other than McGahee, James was the best back and I would start him and hope for a TD because Baltimore gives up very few passing TDs. Turned out to be the right move.

I really missed on the WRs ... started Jimmy Smith and that saved my bacon. I hate the fact that everything was so quiet about Mason as I would have started him over Boldin with just a little positive news. Who would have thought that Ward over Clayton :D