[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle on the Puddle returns !

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh yes..... that is a awesome team name BTW.

898914[/snapback]

Thanks.

Hey the fun part began today. The free agent season has opened. To this point there have been no major signings that I know of but this is were it gets interesting. To follow the free agent's movements this is a good site.

**Edit** in the time I last checked it and posted one big free agent signed. Adam Foote to.................Columbus :D I was kind of hoping the 'Hawks would pick him up. But what am I smoking?? Wirtz still owns the team.

Edited by blips

Hawks signed Adrian Aucoin :D to replace Berard.

906065[/snapback]

:D:D

Finally, a good move. He is a big D-man that can move the puck up the ice and is solid defensively. Basically, he is like Berard except much better defensively. Berard was heavily in the minus, whereas Aucoin "should be" heavy on the plus side.

Now if we could sign a goal score or two. :D

:D  :D

Finally, a good move.  He is a big D-man that can move the puck up the ice and is solid defensively.  Basically, he is like Berard except much better defensively.  Berard was heavily in the minus, whereas Aucoin "should be" heavy on the plus side. 

Now if we could sign a goal score or two.  :D

906091[/snapback]

Aucoin is actually a pretty decent offensive defenseman (44 pts in '03-'04) and he's got one wicked slapshot. I think he won the hardest slapshot in the last All-Star game. He was on my Puddle team last year!

• 1 month later...
I've given this some more thought.

Especially since football has started, I'm not interested in a fantasy hockey league. I guess I must have been jonesing for some action since baseball is such a long process.

Thanks guys, and good luck! :D

986701[/snapback]

You'll be changing your tune come October when all your fantasy football teams are in the toilet and you're jonesin' for a new start. :D

:D

OK ladies..... it looks like we're gonna go with 12 teams this year.

Fraz

HughOne

Hughy

Brewer

Bier

Az

Blips

RWings

FNG's -

darin3

seductivenun

caveman nick

selly

10g_DBA - team 13 if we have someone drop.

We're gonna go with a $25 entry fee making a $300 prize pool.

$175.00 - 1st.

$80 - 2nd.

$45 - 3rd.

I'm gonna be setting up the yahoo site here soon & setting up a draft time. It will be @ 4PM pst. on a day yet to be determined. Any days that DO NOT work for any of you ?? Let's hear them now.

also please confirm that all of you here listed are still in.

Fraz

HughOne

Hughy

Brewer

Bier

Az

Blips

RWings

FNG's -

darin3

seductivenun

caveman nick

selly

$175.00 - 1st.

$80 - 2nd.

$45 - 3rd.

I'm gonna be setting up the yahoo site here soon & setting up a draft time. It will be @ 4PM pst. on a day yet to be determined. Any days that DO NOT work for any of you ?? Let's hear them now.

990260[/snapback]

Still in, and looking forward to it. Thanks for runnin' with this, DGF! 4pm on a weekday, while during my normal work hours, will work fine. I can do it from work (not like I'm on The Huddle at that time anyways). Any day but Wednesday would be preferable, but I'm flexible.

Thanks again - and please let us all know where we should PayPal (or otherwise send) our $ to. :D

Fraz

HughOne

Hughy

Brewer

Bier

Az

Blips

RWings

FNG's -

darin3

seductivenun

caveman nick

selly

$175.00 - 1st.

$80 - 2nd.

$45 - 3rd.

990260[/snapback]

In. :D

As far as a draft day goes, I'll need to know what week you are considering. I have evening meetings with municipal clients, and some are on mondays, some are Tuesdays, etc.

the season starts on Wed. Oct 5th.

I'm think'in one week prior on wed. sept 28th..... 4PM pst - 7PM est.

thoughts. :D

990497[/snapback]

That should work for me, as the last week of the month usually is light on municipal meetings. I'll check the calender at work in the morning and verify it. On a down note, I've noticed some good hockey names retiring. :D Even though they might not have been in their prime, that fecking debacle robbed us fans of seeing the final season for some very fine players.