[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tatum Bell...let's discuss

I inherited a lousy keeper team from a guy who obviously did not know much about fantasy football. Needless to say the guys to choose as my keepers are slim. Tatum Bell is one of them. Is he going to start this year. If so, will it be RBBC as it usually is in Denver. I must keep 3 players. My best options to keep are Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson, Tatum Bell and Kerry Collins. God help me.

Bell has more upside for where he is going to be taken than any other single player in the draft. Your team may actually not be as bad as you think, as Rudi is underrated from a fantasy perspective. Do not keep Collins, you will parish!!

Bell has more upside for where he is going to be taken than any other single player in the draft.  Your team may actually not be as bad as you think, as Rudi is underrated from a fantasy perspective.  Do not keep Collins, you will parish!!

884246[/snapback]

I have to agree... Bell has more upside than his supporting cast of Broncos....

I have to agree... Bell has more upside than his supporting cast of Broncos....

884251[/snapback]

I agree, but obviously his durability is still very much in question. If you do it, make sure you grab Mike Anderson further down. If he's still there at the end, I'll probably take Mike and let him ride the tall pine waiting for Bell's inevitable stubbed toe. :D

I inherited a lousy keeper team from a guy who obviously did not know much about fantasy football.  Needless to say the guys to choose as my keepers are slim.  Tatum Bell is one of them.  Is he going to start this year.  If so, will it be RBBC as it usually is in Denver.  I must keep 3 players.  My best options to keep are Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson, Tatum Bell and Kerry Collins.  God help me.

884244[/snapback]

Since you're so fantasy wise, tell me when Shanny has elected to go RBBC? (hint: never)

So you must keep 3 players or you can keep up to 3? If you have to keep 3, then for sure Rudi, CJ and Bell. If you can keep 0-3, I'd keep CJ, Bell and maybe still Rudi depending on your draft position.

Since you're so fantasy wise, tell me when Shanny has elected to go RBBC?  (hint: never)

So you must keep 3 players or you can keep up to 3?  If you have to keep 3, then for sure Rudi, CJ and Bell.  If you can keep 0-3, I'd keep CJ, Bell and maybe still Rudi depending on your draft position.

884308[/snapback]

:doah: :D

Personally, I'd rather have Rudi than Bell, McGahee, K. Jones, J. Jones, L. Jordan, S. Jackson, C. Williams, R. Brown, C.Benson, J. Arrington, and all the other guys out there that have yet to start a full year in the NFL.

Yeah, half the guys I just mentioned will be studs this year, but the other half will be busts (at least relative to where they're picked). Rudi has already proven that he can get the job done, and that offense is only going to get better.

Guest THEbigred

lmao @ this thread. Let's see, R Johnson is a Top 10 back, Bell could arguably be one (although I'm not a fan at all personally), Chad Johnson is a top 10 WR easily (arguably Top 5), and although Collins throws a lot of INTs, he put up 3500 with 21 TDs in 14 games last year.....WITHOUT Randy Moss or an even semi-decent RB to keep Ds honest. You sure as hell could do worse for selections. I think the guy who owned this team before might not be so pathetic as you imagine.

Who to keep depends on who's left, when you draft, blah blah blah....offhand I lean to the 2 RBs and WR though.

This one's easy. Definitely keep Bell, Rudi, and C. Johnson. The difference between Collins and say Bulger or Green whom you would probably be able to get in the draft is not going to be much. The difference between taking a chance on a rookie RB vs. Bell will be much wider. Go with the RB.

Even though that fellas team must have been raw poop last year, inheriting Bell CJ and Rudi aint so shabby.

Collins has a lot of potential this year, but the other three guys are far more desirable.

This one's easy.  Definitely keep Bell, Rudi, and C. Johnson.  The difference between Collins and say Bulger or Green whom you would probably be able to get in the draft is not going to be much.  The difference between taking a chance on a rookie RB vs. Bell will be much wider.  Go with the RB.

887003[/snapback]

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
I inherited a lousy keeper team from a guy who obviously did not know much about fantasy football.  Needless to say the guys to choose as my keepers are slim.  Tatum Bell is one of them.  Is he going to start this year.  If so, will it be RBBC as it usually is in Denver.  I must keep 3 players.  My best options to keep are Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson, Tatum Bell and Kerry Collins.  God help me.

884244[/snapback]

What exactly are you rworried about again? You can kep Rudi Johnson , Chad and Bell!! That's not too damm shabby in my book! Just don't keep Collins but then again stranger thigs have happened!

Chad sure bet!

Rudi will have another solid year!

the only question is how weel will Bell be! what will hurt you is not RBBC but him staying health! Good luck! :D

What exactly are you rworried about again? You can kep Rudi Johnson , Chad and Bell!! That's not too damm shabby in my book! Just don't keep Collins but then again stranger thigs have happened!

Chad sure bet!

Rudi will have another solid year!

the only question is how weel will Bell be! what will hurt you is not RBBC but him staying health! Good luck!  :D

901259[/snapback]

Agree on all counts. Collins can be had in much later rounds than these 3. Drop him and redraft in later rounds if you like him.