[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You Just won the LOTTERY! What are you gonna do?

tazinib1

These are VERY rare circumstances and it only amounts to about $2,400 per year, it's a drop in the bucket... Who we really need to go after are the greedy corporate robber barons who do nothing but steal from the masses.

These are VERY rare circumstances and it only amounts to about $2,400 per year, it's a drop in the bucket... Who we really need to go after are the greedy corporate robber barons who do nothing but steal from the masses.

Is this a new feature of the forums? How did you get one post to sound exactly like Bushwacked/BPWallace/Ursa/All Liberals???? That is a neat new tool.

Edited by gbpfan1231

Is this a new feature of the forums? How did you get one post to sound exactly like Bushwacked/BPWallace/Ursa/All Liberals???? That is a neat new tool.

I clicked the "like this" button on one of Bushies previous posts and this popped up in my next post.

She's not a huge woman, so she could probably stand to ditch one of her two houses.

It's a bad idea to cook meth in the house in which you reside full time.

• Like 1

You get caught? :D

No...since I have a chemistry background, my stuff was 99% pure and in high demand. Eventually I made enough money to pay my doctor bills, so I decided to get out of the business. The guys I was working for didn't appreciate that too much.

• Like 1

Everyone should do this as they automatically become smarter, better looking, and tougher.

My dick grew 5 more inches also... I'm up to 8 now.

No different than a company making millions using tax breaks and other legal ways to keep getting more. Not saying it's right, but if it's 'legal', keep on doing it!

she'll be back on food stamps in 5 years anyway. mighta saved taxpayer money overall to avoid the hassle and just leave her on there the whole time.

:D

She is actually the second Michigander in the last year to still try to collect food stamps after having won the lottery. :doh:

she'll be back on food stamps in 5 years anyway. mighta saved taxpayer money overall to avoid the hassle and just leave her on there the whole time.

This....most definitely.