[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i got a feeling

irish

is it time to trade caddy before the injuries mount up( already has a bad arch) and he has no value. he can't keep rushing the ball this way. so should i pull the trigger on any great deals that come my way.

how about this trade i get culpepper, l. jordan and r. wayne and give up brady, (1 of these 3) caddy/C. brown or mcallister and r. smith. Culpepper has me nervous and brady has been really good.

or should i just do c. brown for wayne straight up

is it time to trade caddy before the injuries mount up( already has a bad arch) and he has no value.  he can't keep rushing the ball this way.  so should i pull the trigger on any great deals that come my way.

how about this trade i get culpepper, l. jordan and r. wayne and give up brady, (1 of these 3) caddy/C. brown or mcallister and r. smith.  Culpepper has me nervous and brady has been really good.

1036599[/snapback]

NO F'IN WAY YOU TRADE CADILLAC!!!

is it time to trade caddy before the injuries mount up( already has a bad arch) and he has no value.  he can't keep rushing the ball this way.  so should i pull the trigger on any great deals that come my way.

how about this trade i get culpepper, l. jordan and r. wayne and give up brady, (1 of these 3) caddy/C. brown or mcallister and r. smith.  Culpepper has me nervous and brady has been really good.

1036599[/snapback]

I don't think anyone can make a decision on this without seeing your roster.I also don't think that anyone is a definite"never trade".If you are in need of something and dealing Caddy is the way to get it;why not do it?Everyone preaches sell high,sell high....well,it (Caddy's value) ain't gonna get any higher then it is right now.And I've had that same (injury) feeling for a week or so myself.

1036599[/snapback]

I agree with you on trading CAddy now. but you gotta do better then that offer. Culpepper has not looked good. We will know more after this week. personally I didn't think he is a top 3 QB this yr with out Moss. Brady looks like he will continue to throw the ball alot this yr. Caddy is worth more then Jordan now. and Wayne vs Smith is even. To me you side of the side carries more risk.

By the way I am not a big fan of Wayne being a top 1o WR this yr. Peyton will not throw for as many TDs this yr. The reason for this is that they have a Def this yr. and will need to run the ball to kill the clock.

R.Smith is the #1 in Den and most likely remain the #1. He will either match Wayne's #'s this yr or even do better.

thanks for the responses guys. My team is really solid right now so maybe i'll just wait. i thought of strengthening my WRs a bit.

My team- QB- brady and leftwich, RBs- tomlinson, caddy, mcallister, c. brown, ricky williams, pittman and m. turner, WRs- c. johnson, horn, r. smith, Lloyd, lee evans, TE- witten, K- wilkins

1036599[/snapback]

The Bucs will ride the Caddy until the wheels fall off. Caddy is tough and that foot injury is nothing to worry about.

DO NOT TRADE HIM

1036599[/snapback]

I wouldn't dream of giving up Caddy. If you do, than it seems to me that you are getting the right value for him. I can't imagine having to couple Caddy with C. Brown or McCallister ...and get Lamont in return...hasn't performed up to expecations yet and in fact, looks like he might start losing some touches to Crockett. No way...no trade.

Lost in all the Caddy speculation is the fact that you can trade Brady, Chris Brown, and Rod Smith for Culpepper, Lamont Jordan, and Reggie Wayne. Talk about buying low! That quite a haul of quality players, especially since Chris Brown isn't going to last much longer if he has to shoulder most of the load during Henry's suspension.

Remember this ALLLLLLLLLL Rookies,say they are not used to the long seasons of the NFL in their first year,thats why they run out of Gas.Caddy will run out of gas,or get hurt,grudan is running the hell out of him.You will have to trade him,but will it be too late when you decide to.In my league caddy/wayne just got traded for TO/Coles.Both sides said they were afraid of injuries catching up with them.Makes ya think whats going on.

With your roster, I'd stand as I was ...

:D How desperate for a deal is the other guy? Who's he frustrated with? Can you weasle a smaller deal? Leftwich & CBrown for Culpepper might liven things up for you, but you might have missed that one by a week ...