[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is your season riding on?

montster

i have likely backed into the playoffs in one league. but in my main money league, i need a win and another team to lose. i'm the highest-scoring team by far and should have the highest score of the week, but i need todd heap to outscore derrick mason by 2 points, or my season's over. yeah, i agree, my season's probably over. :wacko:

In my local league me season is riding on 4 players tomorrow night ... if Mark Clayton + Donald Driver + Mason Crosby + Baltimore Defense = 17 points I'm in the playoffs ... if not I'm out of the playoffs. All those players belong to the worst team in our league .. I need him to win to knock a team out of the playoffs.

In my local league me season is riding on 4 players tomorrow night ... if Mark Clayton + Donald Driver + Mason Crosby + Baltimore Defense = 17 points I'm in the playoffs ... if not I'm out of the playoffs. All those players belong to the worst team in our league .. I need him to win to knock a team out of the playoffs.

If that's anything like standard scoring, you should be a lock.

I have a 19.5 point lead (we have decimal scoring)... I have Flacco and the Packer D left.... in our leagues Def scoring can be negative (-5 for 0-9 pts allowed, -10 for 10-19pts, -15 for 20-29 etc...). Other than that, normal defensive scoring for sacks, turnovers, ints, scores etc.. He has Ryan Grant, Mason and Driver. If you look at the average scoring this year for all our players going and assume that's what they get, then I win by 1 point. It's a complete tossup. I'm holding my breath all day.

AFL - I backed into the playoffs big time. Never have I had less confidence in an 8 win team of mine. Got out the gate at 8-1, lost 4 straight.

ATAP - Division title and playoff berth on the line. I'm done and I need Rice and Grant to not exceed 60 points.

AOTAOP - Locked up division title with an 11 win season but will be playing the team I lost twice to during the year in the first round

DW2 - Dwan Edwards and 10.3 points vs. Donald Driver. Need Edwards to have a big game. If I win, I'm in with a division title. If I lose, I'm out of the playoffs as a 9 win team.

WDDL - Should have a playoff berth already locked in. Division title depends on other games.

Controlled my destiny with a win, but I got whooped so now it comes down to tiebreakers. I have two chances to get in - either Rodgers goes nuts for 350 and 4 TDs OR Rice and Flacco combine for less than 63.6 points (PPR).

Not feeling good about either scenario as our league is pretty QB friendly, but hopefully the game is a FG fest!

Edited by malta69

Already in the playoffs in 2 of 4 leagues. First round bye in one, squeaked into the last slot in another yesterday. In the other leagues, I need...

League 1: Ray Rice and Mason Crosby to get 17 points (1 point per reception, bonus points for FGs over 40, so feel good about my chances)

League 2: Jermichael Finley and the Packer defense to score fewer than 38 points (also feel good about this one).

Already in the playoffs in 2 of 4 leagues. First round bye in one, squeaked into the last slot in another yesterday. In the other leagues, I need...

League 1: Ray Rice and Mason Crosby to get 17 points (1 point per reception, bonus points for FGs over 40, so feel good about my chances)

League 2: Jermichael Finley and the Packer defense to score fewer than 38 points (also feel good about this one).

:wacko:

i have likely backed into the playoffs in one league. but in my main money league, i need a win and another team to lose. i'm the highest-scoring team by far and should have the highest score of the week, but i need todd heap to outscore derrick mason by 2 points, or my season's over. yeah, i agree, my season's probably over. :wacko:

i just won a five-way tie-breaker and a four-way tie-breaker to make the playoffs in two leagues. one team is second-highest in points, the other is top scorer. this is me: :D