[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ultimate Fantasy Football Show...

ABearWithFurniture

Was just wondering what others thought about this show...IMO it wasn't that bad really. Not so sure about their choice of commentators, and just grabbing projections/stats from Foxsports without gleening any major insight from anybody was pretty hokey...but for the most part I liked what they tried to accomplish with this show. All-in-all I thought it was well thought out and a great baseline for other networks to follow. Wish they could have gotten permission from the NFL to show player highlights though, as that just seems to be a natural transgression to go along with some of the projections and comments. I'd also think that an hour long program, instead of just the half hour, would be more beneficial and give more in-depth insight...

Is that the one with Erik Kramer and Warren "I drafted Brett Favre in the first round" Moon?

I watched it a couple of times. It blew, so I haven't watched it again.

Unless it improved dramatically, I have no plans on tuning in again.

I watched it quite a bit...

If you're posting on the Huddle's message board, answering questions and what not, it probably won't help you much

But not everyone out there uses this site (or others like it)

For those people, it might help a bit...

Personally, I found it entertaining. I thought some of their insight was pretty good and alot of their info mirrored what this site has...so I give it a thumbs up.

Was just wondering what others thought about this show...IMO it wasn't that bad really.  Not so sure about their choice of commentators, and just grabbing projections/stats from Foxsports without gleening any major insight from anybody was pretty hokey...but for the most part I liked what they tried to accomplish with this show.  All-in-all I thought it was well thought out and a great baseline for other networks to follow.  Wish they could have gotten permission from the NFL to show player highlights though, as that just seems to be a natural transgression to go along with some of the projections and comments.  I'd also think that an hour long program, instead of just the half hour, would be more beneficial and give more in-depth insight...

635072[/snapback]

Well...that explains a lot.... :D

635146[/snapback]

lol...at least I wasn't asking HoPpy for advice like someone we know...

Don't think I ever used any of the info on there as I generally know who I want to play/bench...but I did like some of the topics. And like a magazine it was put together a few days in advance and things can change rapidly as we all know...so had to take a lot of it with a grain of salt...

Yeah, it pretty much blew. It was very "captain obvious" But, I give them credit for trying. :D

BTW, what happened to that "Fantasy Focus" bit on ESPN by that nerd Eric Karabel or "The Gamer" :D Funson? They were OK with their info, but not very watchable. Hopefully we'll see more legit and in depth FF segments/shows in the future.

no matter if you think this show is good or bad

the "YOU KILLED ME" segment is the best...i think all of us can relate to this at some point...some funny stuff in these segments

but andrew sciliano has to be the most annoying person on the face of the earth...he thinks he is never wrong about anything...this is the guy with the humongous ears :D

Edited by hoff812

could never remember when it was on. If I stumbled upon it, I watched. good mindless stuff for half an hour...

635113[/snapback]

Bing! Loaf is correct. My approach exactly. Better than watching some infomercial or CSpan to kill time before the games ... but not anything I'd base my lineup on ...