[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK 37-tell us why?

PantherDave

Tell us why the Seahawks are (in your opinion) the class of the NFC West. What is the main reason(s) they will hoist another division title? Please, as we'd like to know...WHY? What makes them a powerhouse in the NFC??? :D

927423[/snapback]

Jeez PD, don't encourage him. :D

Ijust believe it's time to put up or shut up, if the lad gives something..anything genuinely concrete...hell I'll say "way to go" and hopefully put him on the right path. He's obviously spent way to much time on spew boards , where just mindless smack drivel is the calling of every post and reply. Bring it JR!!! :D

alright here it goes The Seahawks are a promising team in football. Maing the playoffs 2 years in a row and winning a division title. I feel our defense got upgraded by adding Jamie Sharper and Kevin Bentley for depth. We drafted Lofa Tutupa who may or may not live up to his potential. We added Andre Dyson and Kelly Herndon to help out the secondary with Marcus Trufant at corner. not to mention Ken Hamlin and Michael Boulware at Safety. Our offesne is still gonna roll on all cylinders like last year, and weve added lots of depth at WR. The Rams are still gonna be competitor but I feel we can beat them this year. With our new team and attitude. any game between the Hawks and the Rams is gonna be a good close game and will probably end in the last few seconds of play. We'll thats how it was last year anyway. The Cardinals are still the same team to me they did upgrade a little bit of Defense and got some good draft picks but I feel our offense can take over and Our defense can still shut them out. Maybe Im under estimating them but were definatley not gonna lose our home game against them. The niners are the niners not much too say.

alright here it goes The Seahawks are a promising team in football. Maing the playoffs 2 years in a row and winning a division title. I feel our defense got upgraded by adding Jamie Sharper and Kevin Bentley for depth. We drafted Lofa Tutupa who may or may not live up to his potential. We added Andre Dyson and Kelly Herndon to help out the secondary with Marcus Trufant at corner. not to mention Ken Hamlin and Michael Boulware at Safety. Our offesne is still gonna roll on all cylinders like last year, and weve added lots of depth at WR. The Rams are still gonna be competitor but I feel we can beat them this year. With our new team and attitude. any game between the Hawks and the Rams is gonna be a good close game and will probably end in the last few seconds of play. We'll thats how it was last year anyway. The Cardinals are still the same team to me they did upgrade a little bit of Defense and got some good draft picks but I feel our offense can take over and Our defense can still shut them out. Maybe Im under estimating them but were definatley not gonna lose our home game against them. The niners are the niners not much too say.

927477[/snapback]

Better than I expectd. Good job.

927477[/snapback]

After I read this I got a massive headache. :D Do yourself a favor and just stop this thread now, before it does any more harm to your fellow Huddlers.

Seahawk37 Post 8/14/05 06:47pm

Huddler

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Seahawk37. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Seahawk37

927477[/snapback]

Well that's a good re-start, as you gave competent reasons for most things said, but I think they patched the secondary rather than improved-time will tell. Sounds like you live in the past for reasons "why" they will do well this year, because if you remain stagnant on O in the NFL-well D Cords will hand you your lunch. The Cards were very competitive w/ both Rams and Hawks last year, and of the three, the Cards did more to improve during the off-season. The 49ers should be two wins..but on any given Sunday, however, much better job, somewhat the same re-worded analysis, but came across much,much better. Peace PD.

Yeah. Last year when Hasselbeck threw a pick I always cheered to put in Seneca.

927585[/snapback]

I picked up Stevens in my dynasty league, which for the record is a 26 man roster, so we have alot of roster room for players. Does Seattle see a future with this guy or should I drop him? I heard he lost some serious weight in the off season, is that going to affect his role with Seattle?

Mili is going to start the season with the TE spot. but they'll most likely split time. He is huge though and he's fast and athletic. He is expected to make big plays this season. Last year he always found a way to get open in the end zone. My advice is keep him and see what the Hawks are doing roster wise and watch some games and see if he can make some big plays to give you fantasy points. I beleive he'll be a target for Hasselbeck this year.

Mili is going to start the season with the TE spot. but they'll most likely split time. He is huge though and he's fast and athletic. He is expected to make big plays this season. Last year he always found a way to get open in the end zone. My advice is keep him and see what the Hawks are doing roster wise and watch some games and see if he can make some big plays to give you fantasy points. I beleive he'll be a target for Hasselbeck this year.

927607[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. :D

Alright cool. I'll be sure to not blant all sorts of ish without more details.

927501[/snapback]

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's guys blanting ish.